Boom Shiva part Deux

Dont ask mate...Feel like kicking myself....Let us just say that I made the vendor go down to somewhere berween his original (apparantely wrong) quote and his revised prices

But the output difference between the earlier Amp and this is BIG!!

Originally posted by Saiyan

will come to ur house sometime

Grr, tis is the umpteenth time you've said it....And that when your place is barely 500 mtrs from my place :p

^^Haha now you know what made me think of dumping my existing floorstanders and upgrade to higher end units :p.

Edit: Now get an EMU 0404 and be ready to rock and roll ;).

Any good USB snd cards that you may be aware of?

SInce it is my Mac thats serving as the primary source for it, and that can't take any PCIs

superczar said:
^^LOL
the significant other (almost) has been told aprice 1/3rd the paid...

you n me both brother... you n me both:D

me + dad are still keeping ma under the belief that my speakers(cost 15K) came free with the audigy breakout box:eek:hyeah:

^^ like my dad says to mom whenever she asks whts tht gfx car used for ad says my eucation purpose ROFL!! not even his balant gaming roflmao.

OT: Sorry :( ^Like I said to my dad that the CH cost me 1K and the mantis came free with it :rofl:. [/OT]

Congrats again Mr.Czar..am shuddering to think how some trance will sound on that.

Am off to chennai armed with my Trance collection :yeah:.

WakaW!!! :hap2:

Now be a good boy, and move the spks into the room; i.e. away from the corners. And keep them symmetrical in the room. They should form an isoceles triangle with your listening position.

Let the music roll! :D

43.gif

Back