Title Borderlands : The Pre - Sequel

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
    • Memory: 2048 MB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
    • DirectX: Version 9.0
    • Hard Drive: 13 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compliant
    • Additional Notes: Other Requirements & Supports: Initial installation requires one time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, directX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only). Windows Imaging Component (Windows XP 64-Bit only)

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
    • Memory: 2048 MB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 c Compliant

The game has been out for a while and was available on Indian retail before they ran out of copies. Being a avid Borderlands fan I ordered one but delivery is held up due to Diwali. Anyone playing this?

Still waiting on delivery from FK. Supposed to be out on Oct17th in india. Got pushed to Oct 21st and still not here.

People have already reached max level with full legen gear. o_O

What is the highesst level which can be achieved in this iteration & how many chapters are there?
Still waiting on delivery from FK. Supposed to be out on Oct17th in india. Got pushed to Oct 21st and still not here.

People have already reached max level with full legen gear. o_O[/QUOTE

I tried Tunngle, it was inconsistent. I could connect to my friend's game only once out of trying 10-11 times. So went ahead and ordered from Amazon. There are a lot of people playing in the BLTPS Tunngle room though, so you might get random open games.

Played BL2 with friends through normal invite-to-game co-op. Does the tunngle give a plus in that ? ... We were planning to do the same for this too.
Is there anything better than skype for game chat use.

We use Mumble. It's free, lightweight and highly configurable. The bandwidth required for comparable voice quality is also much less. Join any free Singapore server, gather your friends in one room and game on.

Tunngle is needed for the "non Steam" version. If you have it in Steam, invite friend works just as well.

I tried Tunngle, it was inconsistent. I could connect to my friend's game only once out of trying 10-11 times. So went ahead and ordered from Amazon. There are a lot of people playing in the BLTPS Tunngle room though, so you might get random open games.

I see. I already played with a friend till LVL 12. After that his gfx card went kaput and it dont be back for a long time.

May end up buying the game myself :p

Played for a while yest (~3hrs). Solo as athena and co-op as nisha (with a claptrap). Athena skills tree seems to be a lot more diverse than nisha. Element effects seems to do more damage in this. The movement has a bit of getting used to. I was unable to revive my friends twice since i was not able to predict my movements and it is generally a bit slow and clumsy if u jump in between. There is a noticable lack of gun variety in the start of the game, i found mostly pistols in both my characters.

Back