Bored with Galaxy SII..What Are My Options?

Hey fellow members

I have been using Samsung Galaxy SII. Now I am bored with the handset and want to get a different phone. What are my options and which phones do you recommend?

PS: Budget is not a constraint but I am not going to buy the Iphone 4S. Having used 3G and 3GS, I hate iOS now.

TIA

devv

I am not bored with android, I just need to lay my greedy paws on some new juicy hardware...
<

I am open to windows phone 7/7.5 but there are kinda feature starved IMO..

yes NOTE is an option, but I dont know whether it has the same display lottery as the SGSII..meaning some batches having noticeably inferior displays..

What do guys think of the Droid RAZR ?

For a galaxy S2 owner, Note is the only upgrade if you are fine with phone/tablets size.

Else try the Optimus 3D for a different view of android world.

Or wait for the Motorola Razr Maxx

any idea how much the RAZR MAXX is gonna cost? AFAIK the only difference between the MAXX and the vanilla RAZR is the battery size..

so here are the options so far:

1. Note

2. RAZR

3. Optimus 3D

4. Sensation XE?????

Razr max is an lte version available in us only under at&t if u want get a jailbreaked unlocked maxx amazon.us has a gr8 deal for it but still it may damage u around 45,50k without custom and all that stuff if u want an totally different xperience go for nokia n9 meego os it's an awesum device

Back