Bose Earphones for sony phones

draz

Disciple
hey good new guys.

It seems Sony is launching its new models with bose ear plus. This definately will provide good quality of audio for music-lovers.

BOSE TriPort IE Earplugs

Techtree Test Labs Email Print

Oct 9, 2006

When it comes to sound quality, there is no doubt that BOSE is at the top. The company now will have some of those similar earplugs seen bundled with the Sony Walkman phones. The picture below is a sneaked image of the BOSE TriPort IE earplugs.

These earplugs have been designed keeping in mind not to seal the ears. So people with inner-ear pressure problems can use them as well at ease. These earplugs along with providing high quality sound won't deafen you from your surroundings completely. The earplugs will hit the stores mid of this month; pricing is unknown.

@ draz - i don't think that sony is giving out bose ear plugs...the writer is obviously telling about the design similarities of the in-ear walkman headphones that are supposed to have noise cancelling features....

When it comes to sound quality, there is no doubt that BOSE is at the top.

I guess he probably didnt finish that sentence - what he actually meant was : "there is no doubt that BOSE is at the top of the trash can."

chic_magnet said:
btw.... are these good enough?? i mean. the like the phontopia earphones(wanna buy one origginal, but bloody cant seem t ofind it)

They could be decent - cant say, since nobody has tested them (and as usual with BOSE products there are no specs visible). However one thing you can be sure of is that these would be priced extravagantly :eek:hyeah:

I was wondering audiophiles here hates bose... but doesnt bose have extensive defence equipments?
so is it tht they lack in the consumer market but definitely has some good tech up their sleeves or just they are good for nothing?

Guys i was really thinkin of buyin this.. when it came out as my headphones have given up on me :( ..

so all the pro's of sound :) .. plz help me out here .. i need earphones within 1k (i knw its too less :( ) but would really like to knw if i cant get a nice earphones in this range ??

oops...i forgot zhops wud read this. :p

neways...bose wud atleast be better than the vanila headphones they give with the Se's rite now.

Amol said:
1k is too less for anything within the decent range. You need at least 2.5k.

something like this Creative Earphones EP-630

I am looking for earphones since a long time now. been thinking of shiiping over sony fontopia's from ebay (somewhere near 2k), and now that. Which one should I go for? Are there any other good earphones available in 1.5-2.5k??

ppl hate bose not for the quality of their hardware ... although not the best but still quite good imo ... they hate bose because of the premium pricing they charge for products when better options are available for lesser & marketing tactics....
the thing is We on TE or people who research stuff before buying are aware of this but we consitute a very small population ... the majorirty dont and there is when these companies take advantage of this but in the end , its nothing wrong :)

In our country , since availibility of other better quality stuff is always a problem , people who obviouslly wants good quality gear will go for Bose ... and the same is case for other hardware parts

ultra vires said:
that looks gr8 but the price :(

i mean cant i get anythin in 1k kya?? smthin nice ...it need not be godlike sound kinda thing... :p

you get sennheiser mx range under 1k now :)

Back