Bought AMD Opty 144, A8N-E

iamrahul said:
u would laugh ur a*** off if i told u about my graphic card---- i got myself a 16 mb nvidia riva tnt PCI

My kids computer has an ASUS TNT 16mb too..... with a Samsung 19" CRT .....the colours a good and the text super sharp... never felt the need to change the card. They use the comp for chatting and emailing and MP3's only. :)

Eazy said:
They use the comp for chatting and emailing and MP3's only. :)
Are you sure ?? My kid brother is 12yrs old and he can beat me in any game u say. He know more about P2P than me :S and he is "U dont know where to search , else u would not waste so much time" :ashamed:
Kids sure are fast dude.....:eek:hyeah:

Nikhil said:
Well, I doubt Eazy's kids are as old as us :eek:hyeah: ..... They themselves could be old enough to be our fathers :p .....
WTH.... eazy a dad... that's news... I thought he's like our age... well a young man anyways... not a kid (sorry nikhu :tongue: ).. @ eazy 18 till I die eh bro;)

Nikhil said:
Well, I doubt Eazy's kids are as old as us :eek:hyeah: ..... They themselves could be old enough to be our fathers :p .....

... HA HA !!! ..... YUP ..... but not fathers... Mothers....

@vandal ... "18 till I die" .... THAT's ME alright :D

stormblast said:
@ iamrahul - get me the contact of that place in kolkata if u can, heh

A while back Gulbir of Prime ABGB mentioned to me that he had a used 21" Philips CRT Monitor for sale - at that time he gave me a price of 10K ... but if you give him these Kolkatta prices maybe he will match them... twist his arm a bit for better prices.... :)

Back