Brainwavz B2 - A taste of perfection ♫

killerz

Disciple
Shipped straight from Hong Kong.
So i finally upgraded my beloved RE-2 to Brainwavz B2. Pure Perfection~
For those who are already aware of these, improvements are made... notice in the 6th pic - the right/left markings and the bent 3.5mm jack.

PS - RE2 lovers. This fulfills what you desire.

2jf8us.jpg

4ibg90.jpg

n4bg3q.jpg

zstgyw.jpg

161f8mc.jpg

14ugime.jpg

50s9s2.jpg

@killerz, this one has been on my radar for quite a while and I have suppressed the urge for quite a while. You had to revive the desire to own a B2 with those eye candy pics! Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats ...what amp are you using to drive these beast :)

Damages ?
Amp is yet to be selected, from PristineNote (can you suggest one sir?) , presently using it with iPhone 4S which gives great clarity & details, less bass but i know it will sound better with an amp coz when i plugged it on my PC powered with Xonar DX i was like wow, everything is perfect.

killerz, this one has been on my radar for quite a while and I have suppressed the urge for quite a while. You had to revive the desire to own a B2 with those eye candy pics! Congrats.
Haha , they are amazing! . Spent a week researching before taking the risk. Some clear words in reviews that made me move ahead are : bright, forward mids, emphasize on higher range, good soundstage, the bass kicks in when required, not colored & natural sounding, not for bassheads, non fatigue, good isolation. All these come out to be really true.

On the Cons side - These are made out of utterly cheap plastic, its like if i bought them for 50 Rupees (dont even think abt telling the price to your friend before he tries them out) , the cable is delicate (avoid them just sliding into your pocket) and funky looking, the 3.5mm jack was crap in the earlier version which is now improved and bent at angle.

In the end its the sound that matters. \m/ . Oh yes i forgot to mention ?dOuBtFiRe? i got them from MP4Nation for $113 (used discount coupon) with free Fedex shipping reached me in 2 days. Actually its a steal deal at $119.50, normally costs about $160 . Grab Yours Now!

My Hifi-Man Re-2 are for sale will post thread in market soon, anyone wants them PM.

Back