Brainwavz M1, M2, M3 and Pro Alpha - in stock

^ Not much can be done when customs department causes so much issues and tries to fleece importers. We usually face such problems with Brainwavz/Fiio only since they come from China. Never had any issues with Audio Technica or other brands.

<

Sorry for the delay guys . This was beyond our control and has caused a lot of trouble as well . If all goes well , we shall have the stock within 2-3 days. Will post a final update in 2-3 days :).

Its again been 5 days and I think we should go ahead and order from mp4nation directly if it is safe. does anyone have any experience with them? With their shipping?

There have been some major issues with the incoming Brainwavz consignment from Hong Kong .Its been held at Mumbai Customs since over a month and some of the units of M1+M3 have also gone missing due to tampering of the package. We have been fighting it out with the Mumbai customs since last 2 weeks , making trips to their office almost every single day to make sure the package is released with proper duties paid and not unnecessary over evaluation and fees which they are trying to charge us with.

We are extremely sorry about the situation but it has gone beyond our control and we are already going to be taking huge losses with the consignment in the coming days due to warehouse storage charges for every single day the consignment stayed at Customs+the higher customs duty .

Currently our top prirotiy is to cater to the customers who have sent us their defective units for replacements and have been waiting since a long time for the same . We are trying to arrange replacements for them on top priority or provide a refund / credit note for the same. If any one of you have sent a defective Brainwavz unit for replacement please contact us by email- info@pristinenote.com so that we can resolve the RMA at the earliest.

As far as the customers who are waiting for Brainwavz are concerned , I can only confirm that we will be able to arrange few units of M2 for sure within 4-6 days through a separate channel . The price will be Rs.3100-3200 shipped. M1 could take another 7-8 days to arrive or depending on how soon the customs issue is sorted out .

We apologize once again for any inconvenience caused to the customers waiting for their purchase and especially the one's who have sent units for RMA.Trying our level best to sort it out at the earliest , even if it means taking some huge hits to the business because customer satisfaction is our no.1 concern.

@PristineNote, not to intrude OR take advantage of this situation, I think I had already informed you about the volume issues I was facing with my BRAINWAVZ M1 IEM's via PM.

My query is, that if I wait till you reflect them as "In Stock", I will still be eligible for a replacement OR should I ship it to you ASAP, I am in no hurry. Using the JVC Marshmallows as stand in for now.

Keep your chin up, I am glad to have you here [and your peerless service]. Cheerio!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the customers who are waiting for Brainwavz are concerned , I can only confirm that we will be able to arrange few units of M2 for sure within 4-6 days through a separate channel . The price will be Rs.3100-3200 shipped.

We are not taking any pre-orders. There will be enough stock for everyone , so just hold on for 2-4 days more until the consignment clears customs and reaches the warehouse.

Brilliant. So I'll go ahead and order from mp4nation? You could atleast make a count of how many you have/how many people need the M2s.

EDIT: http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-BWA...1VBA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337785917&sr=8-1 I found them here for $35. MP4Nation has it for $60. What gives? Looks like its cheaper to get it off Amazon than buying here.

EDIT: Amazon.com: Brainwavz M2 In-Ear Headphones: Electronics Looks like its cheaper to get it off Amazon than buying here.

So you accept that you have connections at the Customs Department and were hiding this from all of us. :p

On a more serious note have you dealt with Amazon earlier, do you think they will be able to make it available to us for ~35$ no strings attached. And then what about the warranty?

So you accept that you have connections at the Customs Department and were hiding this from all of us. :p

On a more serious note have you dealt with Amazon earlier, do you think they will be able to make it available to us for ~35$ no strings attached. And then what about the warranty?

Nope. I don't know anyone from customs. My first purchase from Amazon was about 2 weeks back. Shipment costed $5.40 I think. A screenguard for Cowon Z2. Estimated delivery is 2.5 weeks approx. I could have easily waited and bought that with the M2 had I known our source here wouldn't deliver.

No idea about warranty. I think 2.3k($35 converted to INR) isn't a major investment to be worried about.

PristineNote, not to intrude OR take advantage of this situation, I think I had already informed you about the volume issues I was facing with my BRAINWAVZ M1 IEM's via PM.

My query is, that if I wait till you reflect them as "In Stock", I will still be eligible for a replacement OR should I ship it to you ASAP, I am in no hurry. Using the JVC Marshmallows as stand in for now.

Keep your chin up, I am glad to have you here [and your peerless service]. Cheerio!!

Please check your PM Abhay :).

Brilliant. So I'll go ahead and order from mp4nation? You could atleast make a count of how many you have/how many people need the M2s.

EDIT: Amazon.com: Brainwavz M2 In-Ear Headphones: Electronics I found them here for $35. MP4Nation has it for $60. What gives? Looks like its cheaper to get it off Amazon than buying here.

Nope. I don't know anyone from customs. My first purchase from Amazon was about 2 weeks back. Shipment costed $5.40 I think. A screenguard for Cowon Z2. Estimated delivery is 2.5 weeks approx. I could have easily waited and bought that with the M2 had I known our source here wouldn't deliver.

No idea about warranty. I think 2.3k($35 converted to INR) isn't a major investment to be worried about.

It will surely be cheaper if you buy it off Amazon or some other source but there are always chances of getting charged with a higher customs duties and you wont have any local support for the same.

I can assure you that we will have enough M2s to cater to atleast all the TE orders so all those interested can send us a PM and we will book their orders- Start shipping before end of this month.

For all those who wish to purchase the M2 can send us a PM , the price will be Rs.3200 inclusive of shipping .

Back