Audio Brainwavz M1 or VSonic GR-02 BE

Peace guys.

I do own a TF Twinwoofers too. But they are NOT better than Brainwavz M1. I dint had funds to go for a 2K ear phones at time when i purchased them(around April 2012 i guess). So got them for 1100. They dint fit my ears well and used to fall down. I ended up spending 150 extra for ear-glides of Brainwavz M1. I have burned in them for 150 hours but M1 jaisa maza nahin hai. Now my bros PL11 wire broke so passing this to him and getting a new for me.

Thanks for your inputs jacobz300 but I m not getting another piece of it.

Interested in sourcing them via WingZero if they are as cheap as 1700 or almost 29% cheaper.

Peace guys.

I do own a TF Twinwoofers too. But they are NOT better than Brainwavz M1. I dint had funds to go for a 2K ear phones at time when i purchased them(around April 2012 i guess). So got them for 1100. They dint fit my ears well and used to fall down. I ended up spending 150 extra for ear-glides of Brainwavz M1. I have burned in them for 150 hours but M1 jaisa maza nahin hai. Now my bros PL11 wire broke so passing this to him and getting a new for me.

Thanks for your inputs jacobz300 but I m not getting another piece of it.

Interested in sourcing them via WingZero if they are as cheap as 1700 or almost 29% cheaper.

My white edition is on its way. I'll be able to tell about the sound only after i get hold of it. :)

My white edition is on its way. I'll be able to tell about the sound only after i get hold of it. :)

Have you used the BRAINWAVZ M1? Because if you have not I suggest you refrain from making any more posts here.

OP has used both and feels the M1 suits him better and that's that. He can always fall back on the M1 if the GR02 Bass edition does not work out.

And the new White Chrome edition TwinWoofers are atrociously priced ~1600/- in my opinion. The bundle kit is poor, compared to its competitors the BRAINWAVZ Pro Alpha and VSONIC GR99, sound quality I dunno so I observe radio silence.

Have you used the BRAINWAVZ M1? Because if you have not I suggest you refrain from making any more posts here.

OP has used both and feels the M1 suits him better and that's that. He can always fall back on the M1 if the GR02 Bass edition does not work out.

And the new White Chrome edition TwinWoofers are atrociously priced ~1600/- in my opinion. The bundle kit is poor, compared to its competitors the BRAINWAVZ Pro Alpha and VSONIC GR99, sound quality I dunno so I observe radio silence.

+1
If I dunn find VSonic GR02 BE working for me I will straight forward go back to M1 and purchase them.

Also if listened to TF Twinwoofers and M1 and given a choice I will go blindly for M1. I m not saying Twinwoofers are bad or something, they were decent @ 1200. But I have already listened to something better and now @ 1600, TK Twinwoofers is big no no for me. At 900-1000 they may be a decent bet.

Only time will tell :yahoo:. I can spend upto 3.5k on TW blindly, if they were priced that. Brainwavz could be a joke to me, so i can't try it :happy26:. Anyway, back to the topick. I guess the OP has already made his choice and i have no objection :)

Only time will tell :yahoo:. I can spend upto 3.5k on TW blindly, if they were priced that. Brainwavz could be a joke to me, so i can't try it :happy26:. Anyway, back to the topick. I guess the OP has already made his choice and i have no objection :)

Actually I am being helped by a benefactor in this matter, will taste the Tekfusion TwinWoofer's soon so lets see if they make a mark. And don't worry if I have the time (and clearance) I might post a write up here. Cheerio!

At ~3500/- I dunno if these will be worth the price, you are not inclined to take up BRAINWAVZ OR VSONIC IEM's neither do you take the SoundMAGIC offerings (these 3 companies are the better known budget IEM manufacturers), what are you comparing the TwinWoofers to that you wax eloquence about them and call its nay-sayers conspirators.

P.S. -- Please stop colouring your posts with smiley's I do not enjoy them punctuating the text.

Actually I am being helped by a benefactor in this matter, will taste the Tekfusion TwinWoofer's soon so lets see if they make a mark. And don't worry if I have the time (and clearance) I might post a write up here. Cheerio!

That would be great, Surely. I'm sure its going to change your life. You might start disliking if not trashing the gear you've been spending your bucks on for years.

I'm sure its going to change your life. You might start disliking if not trashing the gear you've been spending your bucks on for years.

might... if... but. Let it reach me, let me try it out, if I like it for my music then maybe I will purchase it, might happen that way but I will prefer them in my ears to judge them.

And I am not so rich that I can trash my modest audio setup for the sake of TwinWoofers that aren't even mine.

3.5K for TW without listening to neither M1 nor Sound Magic :facepalm:

This thing can qualify for Joke of the day. I could very much suspect a paid spree from TF :p

@Jakob I own both the IEMs M2 & GR06. I like M2 over the GR06. GR06 never gave me that exciting sound which M2 produces.

Last edited by a moderator:
@krisballa
But considering the GR02 BE edition comes for around 2700 , and a M2 now retails at 3000 odd , would you still recommend a M2 over a GR06 for a price difference of arnd 600 . Is the difference so big ? . Just asking your opinion :) Cheers

@fLUX GR02 BE is different and GR06 is different. I mentioned GR06 in the above post :( I haven't heard GR02 BE, So I don't know much about it but people mention it VFM. GR06 comes about 3200 INR approx. on ebay VSONIC GR06 High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones | eBay (Don't know about this seller, found on Google)

And certainly I prefer listening to M2 over GR06 for better bass, better fit, Mids & soundstage. GR06 doesn't fit perfectly in my left ear. So always I have to fight with the left ear piece to get the sound balanced. I'm using the bi-flange tips.

Hmm ok :) , people said GR02 BE is better than M2 so thought , GR06 would also be better on similar lines :)

Heck with 3.5k in hand,I'll rather get GR06 which is way better than M2.

Better is a fickle term mate, I think esanthosh has drilled it into us.

You might like the M2 I might detest them, heck I had a chance to hear Fah33m's personal set of re-wired Ultimate Ears and guess what I did not like it as much as the BRAINWAVZ M2. So a lot depends on your exposure and tastes. Cheerio!

Yeah! It is also depends on personal taste. Some might like it some may not. The problem here is unlike stores in US or other countries we do not have the luxury to hear those before buying. We have to depend on reviews & views etc. And these are not available in any brick&mortar stores :(

@krisballa,

Do you have to twist the left ear piece a few times before getting the right fit? Insertion depth and angle is the issue? Happens with me sometimes for the over the ear fit phones (recently with SE535).

Hope you have tried a tip with foam inside it, may be one size larger than your normal or that bi-flange?

@esanthosh

I'm using the bi-flanges only. Sometimes I get the good fit but it loses the fit after few minutes. I have to try with different size bi-flanges.

Back