Brainwavz M2 - New packaging with Comply foam tips- Limited Quantity.

zdH1G.jpg

BRAINWAVZ M2 feature a more mature, detailed and refined sound. Above all, the sound signature is fun and exciting, two words that will quickly be synonymous with the BRAINWAVZ M2. With great, full and punchy bass without sacrificing clarity and warmth, the M2 earphones are designed to sound good with any genre of music.

The M2 earphones also bring a new level of quality and detail to workmanship, the new cabling is of higher quality and helps to preserve the sound quality from your source gear and the earphones are constructed in a metallic body.

*Punchy, accurate bass

*Warm, fun and exciting sound signature

*Great build quality

Specifications:

Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10.7mm

Rated Impedance: 20ohms Closed Dynamic

Sensitivity: 115dB at 1mW

Frequency range: 20 ~ 20000Hz

Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB

Channel balance: =< 2dB (at 1000Hz)

Rated input power: 10mW

Maximum input power: 40mW

Plug: 3.5 mm 45-degree gold plated

Cable length: 1.3 meters Y cord (CU/Ag) PUR

1 year warranty

Dimensions (Packaging): 160 x 135 x 38mm

Net Weight: 10g

Gross Weight: 132g

Included Accessories:

1 x Comply foam tips

3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)

1 x Shirt clip

1 x Hard carrying case

1 x Instruction manual

1 x Warranty card

PRICE : Rs. 3350 shipped.

Limited Quantity left in stock .To book your order , post a confirmation in this thread.

1 Year warranty . VAT Paid invoice.

^ 1 pair of Comply foam tips and there has been 15% increase in the dollar value compared to the times when M2 was priced at ~2.8k.

1 unit sold to website customer. Last 3 units left in stock .

Asking you since last 6 days to list the M2 on ebay, getting only false assurances from your side that it will be listed by evening, tomorrow etc...

^ I am not sure to whom you have contacted cause we haven't received a single PM from you on TE . Request you to keep all your TE related order request and communication via TE only unless provided with an alternate email id .You might have spoken to a different staff member by directly contacting our office , the same person only takes care of shipping and eBay order processing.

Also Brainwavz M2 is in very limited stock hence we have refrained from listing it on Ebay for time being . Anyways I will check the stock status and if we have M2 left , will surely create a listing at the earliest.

^ I am not sure to whom you have contacted cause we haven't received a single PM from you on TE . Request you to keep all your TE related order request and communication via TE only unless provided with an alternate email id .You might have spoken to a different staff member by directly contacting our office , the same person only takes care of shipping and eBay order processing.

Also Brainwavz M2 is in very limited stock hence we have refrained from listing it on Ebay for time being . Anyways I will check the stock status and if we have M2 left , will surely create a listing at the earliest.

yup, i didnt PM on TE as it was down for the upgrade, so i called on the phone number posted on your website pristinenote.com as posted in your signature, just now searched ebay and still there is no M2 listing on your ebay store.

Our eBay account has been put on hold since ~4-5 days due to some payment issues of eBay fees . That's the reason we have not been able to create a new M2 listing for you . Sagar , one of our staff informed me that he has already updated the same to you .

Request you to kindly wait for 1-2 days , I will personally create a listing as soon as account is resumed. If you are in urgent need , request you to purchase directly since we only have last 2 units left and they could be sold out any moment .

Hey,

Anyplace, I can get a pair of small size comply foam tips for cheap? The ones bundled with the M2 are of meduim size and make my ears uncomfortable like anything!

C

Back