Brainwavz M4 available at 60% off for $28 (Standard Price is $69.50)

mjumrani

Skilled
Quoting from the email I got from MP4NATION:

Enjoy :)

Hi All
In continuing our celebration for the stores new look we are having a huge sale on the Brainwavz M4 earphones.
Get the Brainwavz M4 earphones for $28 @ MP4 Nation
link: BRAINWAVZ M4 IEM Earphones - BRAINWAVZ

Get the Brainwavz M4 earphones with headset for $28 @ MP4 Nation
link: BRAINWAVZ M4 IEM Earphones With Microphone - BRAINWAVZ

Get the Brainwavz M4 earphones for $28 @ Amazon USA
link: Amazon.com: Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones: Electronics

Get the Brainwavz M4 earphones with headset for $28 @ Amazon USA
link: Amazon.com: Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones with headset for iPhone/iPad/iPod & Smartphones: Electronics

Get the Brainwavz M4 earphones for £17.80 @ Amazon UK
link: Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Amazon USA members are eligible for free shipping and free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime.

Don't forget to let everyone know about our wonderful deal and remember to check the stores new look.
If you are having any problems logging onto your account at MP4 Nation just shot an email over to admin@mp4nation.net and we will look into it.
WAIT we have a really cool rewards program now, you can earn 100points ($2) when you write a review for any product you purchased through our store (must have been for a item purchased through MP4 Nation or our Amazon store front and not purchased as a bundled item).
Enjoy
Raz
MP4 Nation Audio, Video & Gadget Store

^ Won't be possible for us to source the same at the above prices along with providing the warranty support etc , especially keeping the current $ rate + customs issues in mind .

We will have them for sure :).

Is it a possibility that these discounted ones might be refurbished or some other catch?

Considering it comes directly from the manufacturer? No! :). Companies like MEE and MP4Nation regularly do these discounted sales, sometimes at half prices.

The only catch is in case of warranty claims, you need to send it back to MP4Nation.

How can I receive these in India. If I choose the airmail option, will I have to pay customs, etc.? How much would it come to at the end?

How can I receive these in India. If I choose the airmail option, will I have to pay customs, etc.? How much would it come to at the end?

Depends on your luck as far as custom goes.
Airmail is the free option. The package will take 10-30 days to reach you.
I ordered yesterday, the price was INR 1606.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Is it a possibility that these discounted ones might be refurbished or some other catch?
There is no catch. MP4NATION does this alot.
I once got a coupon in mail (like everyone else) with a usage limit of 10 overall, as luck would have it I bought M2s for $5, which was $55 off over the $60 price :D

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Depends on your luck as far as custom goes.
Airmail is the free option. The package will take 10-30 days to reach you.
I ordered yesterday, the price was INR 1606.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

There is no catch. MP4NATION does this alot.
I once got a coupon in mail (like everyone else) with a usage limit of 10 overall, as luck would have it I bought M2s for $5, which was $55 off over the $60 price :D

received it without any hassles of customs? how long did it exactly take?

can someone make a GO for this. so for people who dont have experience with shipping will benefit.
if so, im in.

A bulk purchase will cause problems with customs. It's better you spend $28 and get it on your own, didn't have to even ask them to mark it as a gift.
Such low value items aren't held up. In our forums itself you can see the amount of trouble PristineNote has gone through to finally get the M2's here.
It's a straightforward procedure, pay via paypal using a credit card after registering on mp4nation and it reaches you within 15-20 days.
You have an iPhone, SGS2 and an iPad 2, you should have a cc and not worry about 1600 bucks when there's a cheapo deal like this.

can someone make a GO for this. so for people who dont have experience with shipping will benefit.
if so, im in.

Back