FS: Motherboard Brand NEW 775 socket motherboard with DDR2 & DDR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

arup

Disciple
  • Product Name: ZEB G41 motherboard with DDR2 & DDR3 support, Serial/Parallel port, IDE, SATA, etc
  • Expected Price: Rs 2900/- I'm asking the same price I bought this mobo for. I'm bearing the courier cost (100-150 range) from my pocket.Please no bargaining.
  • Shipping charges: Included
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.zebronics.com/products/motherboards/zeb-g41-socket-775
  • Description if any: Went to buy a motherboard for a friend who had Pentium dual core processor. Bought this, but yesterday while installing found that he has 1155 socket processor and this mobo is 775 socket. Until then I believed pentium processors are of 775 socket, never knew that pentium processors are of 1155 also.
  • Reason for Sale:Bought wrong product
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 07/April/2013
  • Remaining Warranty period: 3years imho, but shopkeeper said 1year
  • Warranty available in: INDIA
  • Invoice Available: YES

• Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Gopalganj, WB, 733141
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
    • Preferred courier:DTDC Priority
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

The new TE uploader (flash based) is unable to upload photos. It either stucks at 0% or shows "The following error occurred There was a problem uploading your file. IMAG0033.jpg"
Sometimes it shows adobe flash plugin has been crashed. Trying in the last 1 hour, but no success , so here's the reqd images from imageshack.

You should try and give it to the store itself, pay a difference and get a 1155 socket motherboard.

Forgot to update the thread. It's not for sale. I bought a 775 pentium dualcore processor from @harishmenace and settled up this mobo on the defected system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back