Brand New Alienwareâ„¢ M14x laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakey

Disciple
Brand New Alienware M14x Laptop For Rs - 65,000/- (Market Price - 85000/-)

Comes with:

1) Proper Box

2) Manual

3) CDs

4) Charger

5) 1 Year Warranty.

Reason For Sale - Need Cash (Won as a price in the RA One Gaming Tourney held in Mumbai BKC a month back)

The Laptop is still in the box just opened it to make sure it is what it is and to take some pictures to post it on TE

Brand New Alienwareâ„¢ M14x laptop

The Ultimate Gaming Experience

Processor

Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM processor 2.00 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.90 GHz

Operating System

Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit (English)

Memory8

4GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 2GB)

Video Card

1.5GB DDR3 NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 555M using NVIDIA Optimus™ technology (Stealth Black)

Display

14" (35.6cm) WLED HD+ (900p) display (1600X900)

Hard Drive

5000GB7 SATA hard drive (7200RPM)

Optical Drive

8x SuperMulti DVD±R/RW Slot load optical drive

Power

High Capacity 8-cell Lithium Ion (63whr)

Camera

2.0 Megapixel HD Video and Picture Camera with dual digital microphones

Wireless Networking

All Intel® Wi-Fi options include Intel® Wireless Display (Wi-Di) technology support.9

Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet NIC

Intel® Wireless-N WiFi Link 1000 a/g/n 1x2

Bluetooth Option

Internal Bluetooth® 3.0

Ports, Slots & Chassis

External Chassis Connections

(1x) RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet

(2x) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports

(1x) Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Port with PowerShare Technology

(1x) Mini-Display Port

(1x) HDMI 1.4 Audio and Video Output

(1x) VGA Port

(1x) 9-in-1 Media Card Reader

(2x) Audio Out 1/8" Ports

(1x) Audio In / Microphone 1/8" Port (retaskable for 5.1 audio)

(1x) Security Lock port

System Dimensions

Height: 37.8 mm (1.49 inches)

Depth: 258.34 mm (10.17 inches)

Width: 337.00 mm (13.27 inches)

Starting at Weight3 with 8-cell battery: - 2.92 kg (6.45lbs)

Color

Stealth Black with Soft Touch Finish
Keyboard

4-Zone, multi-color RGB, 82 key keyboard with AlienFX lighting controls

Customized Features

Laser-Engraved Nameplate

Gaming is all about experience

The experience of visiting new worlds, of helping friends and crushing enemies, of showing off your skills. Give that experience a boost with the M14x.

Mind-Blowing Graphics

You’ll feel like you’re part of the action with the optional HD+ display and cutting-edge graphics technology.

One Stop Gaming and Entertainment Center: Enjoy surreal 3-D gaming by connecting to a compatible 3-D TV via HDMI 1.4. 3-D viewing requires additional equipment, sold separately*.

Sonic Boom

Get more immersive gaming than you ever expected from a laptop with Waves MaxxAudio®, and wake the neighbors with a built-in 2.1 speaker configuration with audio powered by Klipsch®.

Mobile Domination

Battle Longer, Battle Lighter: Starting at less than 3.2 kg.5, the ultraportable M14x is designed for gamers who have a life. Drop it in your bag and go. And stay out later, with long battery life.

Optimus™, Primed: Alienware® M14x’s NVIDIA® Optimus™ dynamic graphics technology helps you cram more carnage into a single battery charge — up to 6 hours6.
Heroic Technology

Because failure isn’t an option, the Alienware® M14x laptop delivers the cutting-edge technology you need to obliterate anyone or anything that stands in your way.

Graphics Guardian

Aim farther and never miss with an optional crystal-clear HD+ (1600x900) WLED LCD display, powered by cutting-edge NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics loaded with up to 3GB of DDR3 graphics memory7.

Out-of-This-World Processing Power

With optional 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors and Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, you’re equipped to beat any game on the market (and make it look easy).

Memory Master

Put lesser mortals to shame with an arsenal of memory never seen on a gaming laptop this size: up to 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM7.

Command and Customize

Control and personalize your system from the user-friendly Alienware Command Center.

AlienFX â„¢ Lighting Controls

Show your attitude! Choose from an array of color and transition effects, and assign them to distinct zones, including the keyboard, touchpad and more.

AlienFusion â„¢ Power Management

You decide when you need maximum performance or when to scale back power for less intensive applications.

AlienTouch â„¢ Touchpad Controls

Customize your touchpad’s sensitivity to prevent accidental contact and activate virtual scrolling to enable vertical and horizontal scrolling with just a touch.

Pictures

PM me if you need any details

Nice price.....

i too have 1

Better keep it for yourself unless you need cash.

Try eBay for a quicker sale(sold my G73 that way)

Are u interested in Xps 15 L502x, with 3 yrs accidental warranty..Only 4 months old..Plus some cash from my side..

I bought it for 77k, from dell india..

Please pm me if interested..

Laptop Sold to Starchazer on the term that he will pay me 30k (Received) as on now and the rest before Dec 10 the laptop will be with me unless i receive the complete amount. In any case if he backs out i am entitled to keep the money and put the laptop on sale again

Laptop Sold to Starchazer received the complete amount today.

Mods please close this thread thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back