FS: Laptop Brand New Apple Macbook Pro 13" 2012 Model going Low

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizan123

Disciple
Product Name: Macbook Pro 13" 2012 model Core i7 8GB Ram.

INDIAN PRICE of same model : Approx 1lakh
Update 1: A small tiny scratch has come up on the bottom of the macbook where it sits. Hardly noticeable. The charger and macbook were placed together, so may be because of the pins of the charger getting rubbed with the macbook. Not hard or deeper scratch but i thought of mentioning and I also dropped the price for same reason.

• Expected Price: Rs 89,500/- 88,000/- 85,000/- 80,000/- 77,000/- 75,000/-
  • Description if any: Product is brand new. Has charger and no box. As can be seen from the screenshot below, the battery cycle is just one, so opened it just to check and attach screenshots and the 1.2 in the screenshot indicates the date of manufacture of the battery. This is a steal for someone looking to buy a new one.
  • Reason for Sale: I am interested in Macbook Retina and my bro bought this for me. So dumping this.
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 5days back from US.
  • Warranty available in India: Contacted iStore in Hyderabad and they confirmed that warranty can be claimed in India if bought from US.
  • Invoice Available: Can be arranged.
  • Shipping : To be borne by the buyer.

Locals Preferred for obvious reason.

2cadqf.png

34u41.jpg

2guxmza.jpg

166wsbq.jpg

Full screen Images :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q6kut3ln7afrbmy/gu9ZHBDG-c

Interested. Priced reasonably but still have to ask. Any room for further discount? It will cost me more since I have to arrange for extended warranty etc..
I can arrange for local pickup. You can reach me at ravu at hotmail com

Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back