Brand new Athlon 64 bit config .

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is brand new and just used for a Month .

1)AMD 2800+ 64bit Processor , socket 754.
2)MSI K8MM-V Motherboard
3)80 GB SATA HDD Seagate
4)Zebronics case with 400 Watts powersupply , white with blue LED power knob and Front USB.
5)512 MB RAM hynix 400 Mhz .
6)Samsung 15" Monitor
7)Creative Inspire 2.1 2500 Speakers ( 2 satellites with subwoofer )
8 )Samsung K/B Black
9)Krypton Optical Mouse
10)Headphones with mic.

Date of purchase for all of the above items - 10th May 2005 , Comes with all the bills and respective warranty . Product purcashed from Vashi , Navi Mumbai .

P.S--> Only the monitor is relatively older . It 1 1/2 year old .

Reason for sale :This computer was purchased by my friend on the 10th May 2005 , after that he flew to Australia for work in mid june and has been there since and has a laptop now , so his folks wanna sell it and is very much new in condition as well as by date of purchase .

Price : Rs 15,000.

hehehe..... Same here..... bumping this thread

I only wish I could buy that.... That is a steal at that price... Bloody Awesome!!! I wish one of my friends was in the mood to upgrade(or rather his dad was in the mood :bleh: )

But another friend is interested. Could you tell me if the fron USB ports work?? I mean, my front USB ports do not recognise anything I connect to it.... Wonder why.

And what is the RAM of the onboard graphics?? And what sort of graphics is it??

my front USB ports do not recognise anything I connect to it

Have you connected the front USB port wiring to the USB headers on your motherboard? Have you checked that the wiring is done the right way? Also make sure ALL your USB ports are enabled in your BIOS (BIOS tends to have options to enable only a select few USB ports out of the total available)

And what is the RAM of the onboard graphics?? And what sort of graphics is it??

Its a Via K8M800 chipset, so you'd have S3 UniChrome onboard graphics.

The amount of mem shared can be adjusted upto 64MB if i'm correct.

hey guys , I am interested in this system but excluding themonitor , Ragin_Ice . how does it compare to my P4 2.8B , 768MB RAM , Intel 865GBF ? but first I will have to find a buyer for my system :(

U wont find ny diff in performance :) frm ur current config....but do it just for the 64-bit nd mem cntrlr if u find a buyer for ur system for good price :p

@nikhs , deejay thanks .

@nikhs the front USB is fully functional .

@broar , yea can sell w/o the monitor , make it 1500 less .... so it will be 13500.

hmmm too many sweet deals on TE today... Deejay's X800 XL too....

@Ragin_Ice --- Will get back to you .... :)

@Crazy Eddy --- Everything is done. I have now disconnected the front USB as it was not working. But when I had connected it properly, it never worked. I had done everything you mentioned in your post.

But anyway, that is not an issue now. I dont actually need the front USB ports. Anyway let us not go OT on this thread :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Viking said:
No, optical drive in this config, Ragin_ice

Ohh yea , good u pointed it out , its got a basic CD-ROM , also bought on 10th may 2005 , dont know which make ,will find out and update the thread .

and yea , no increase in price after the inclusion of the CD-ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back