jrego5

Disciple
  • Product Name:BENQ G2420 HD LCD monitor

• Expected Price: Rs 9,800/-
  • Time of Purchase: 27 March 2010
  • Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes
  • Reason for Sale: Need to purchase a laptop
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: Brand NEW(Still in the box hence pics of the same)
  • Product Location: Mumbai

• Shipping Charges: RS 100 extra/Depending on location

• Payment Options: Cash, DD, Bank transfer, Credit card, Gold Coins.

PM me with your offers.

PS: I have posted pics of the sealed box after asking "apollyon"

Attachments

• IMG_6298.jpg
    IMG_6298.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6299.jpg
    IMG_6299.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 66
i am interested..keep it on hold for me until tommorow...i need to confirm it with someone..also, would shipping to delhi be an issue,,?>?

You have to post pictures of the item & not the box even if it is a new item

Please do it at the earliest before the mods close the thread

Hi Shravank

I fi post pics of teh item then I would have to open the box .That wouldn't be a new item then .

@ISHROCZ_14:

I had purchased two of them I'm using one,the other one i was planning to give to my sister but she's already got a laptop hence I require to sell it off.Im located in Bandra.Anyone who is keen on purchasing it may please come and see it at my place.

I am sure no mod would have given you any exception, for posting only the box pics :p

jrego5 said:
Hi GUys,

I asked the mods and they said it ok for new items to post the pics of the sealed box

I would prefer if the buyer is from mumbai since the monitor is a fragile device.I haven't mentioned COD as one of the payment options.Hence we can rule out the option "otheriwse u can do one thing send the monitor first anfter checking the monitor we can send the payment"

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

As i have mentioned before there's nothing suspicious of the product ,if any one feels so they can visit my place and verify the product for themselves,i.e. if they are 100 % sure they are gonna purchase it .For all those who don't believe that I got permission from the mods,I will send u a snapshot of the mail.

@ISHROCZ_14:Hi bro,if you think sumthing is fishy,you are cumpletely free to come and verify the product and clear your doubts about the same.

ahh man, please post the pics as per TE rules..
i've also reported the post long time ago but no mod seems to have taken care of it.. :mad:

NAV33N said:
ahh man, please post the pics as per TE rules..

i've also reported the post long time ago but no mod seems to have taken care of it.. :mad:
Stop picking on the guy. He said that the mods allowed it. If that's the case then that will explain why the mods haven't taken care of it. It's fair of him to not open the box because everyone will immediately jump on him and ask for a price reduction in that case. I think it's fair to ask him to open it for you if you are certain you want it.

Maybe he should just restrict it to local buyers so that they can have a look for themselves before buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back