FS: Mobile Brand new, factory unlocked iPhone 4S-16GB Black (bought from USA) - 41.5 K

Status
Not open for further replies.

himeshj

Disciple
Hi guys,

I have a brand new (still in the original shrink wrap) iPhone 4S Black-16GB for sale. This is a factory unlocked version and has a worldwide warranty. Bought this on 27 July during my last trip to the US from the iconic apple store on 5th avenue. However, my wife wanted a white one and bought from India in the meantime! Women !!! :(. I use a blackberry so would like to sell this on cost. Invoice is attached.

Also bought a black bumper cover from the apple store for Rs. 1830/- ($31.5) which is available for Rs. 1200/- as a bundle with the phone.
Just wanted to clarify that this is not a distress sale and if I don't get a decent offer I will use it myself. Please send me your offers on himeshj at hotmail dot com

• Product Name: iPhone 4S Black - 16 GB, brand new
  • Expected Price: Rs 41,500/- ( $649+8.875% Tax X 58.5 which is the exchange rate I paid on my Amex Card)
  • Shipping charges: On actuals, would prefer Mumbai buyers who can take hand delivery
  • Manufacturer page URL: Apple
  • Description if any: Don't think this is required but will be happy to provide details if anybody wants.
  • Reason for Sale: Bought this for my wife but she wanted a white one and bought one from India.
  • Product condition: 10 on 10 -
  • Purchase Date: July 27, 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: 12 months
  • Warranty available in: WOrldwide
  • Invoice Available: Yes , pic attached - EDIT- For some reason I can't attach pdf or word documents so unable to attach. Can email the same to interested members.

• Shipping from: Mumbai
  • Shipping to: All over India on buyer's expense, Local buyer preferred
  • Payment options: Cash / bank transfer

Attachments

• iphone 4s.jpg
    iphone 4s.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 119
  • iphone back.jpg
    iphone back.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 107
I don't mean to disrupt but there is no worldwide warranty on iPhone's by Apple.

For phones purchased from Apple Stores, there is. And this would be honored only by countries that have Apple stores apparently. A member in the forums had replaced his iPhone 4 this way.

For phones purchased from Apple Stores, there is. And this would be honored only by countries that have Apple stores apparently. A member in the forums had replaced his iPhone 4 this way.

That amounts to no warranty in India and the going price for a 4s with no warranty is around 33-35k in India. Hell you can even buy an in warranty piece for 40k these days, if you do enough due diligence.
I am not saying that the OP is misguiding someone, but it should be mentioned that the worldwide warranty is only applicable in countries with Apple Store and hence no warranty in India.

Dont mean to rain on your parade here boss but You can get a brand new iphone 4s from Aircel at 42.5K. That piece is factory unlocked and has warranty in India. Also you get calling benefits of 7k Over 1 year plus internet benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back