Brand New Galaxy S (Sealed Pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

Disciple
Jan 26, 2006
www.kalpik.com
Hi!

I recently attended the Samsung Blogger's Meet at Hard Rock Cafe, New Delhi, and there I won a brand new Samsung Galaxy S. Now, some of you may know that I already have a Galaxy S of my own, so I'm planning to sell this one off. Its a brand new set in a sealed pack box. There is no bill, so I think Samsung may not honor any warranty on the device. But if you're into custom ROMs, etc. warranty shouldn't matter anyway, like I have voided the warranty of my personal set by installing custom ROMs.

The market price of the phone in Delhi is ~28,500. I am attaching pics of the box for your reference. Also, I would prefer a Delhi buyer so that we can meet and do the exchange face to face. Let me know if anyone is interested.

P.S.: My previous thread was deleted cause I didn't attach images with my username and date. My bad! When it was pointed out, I was not at home that time. So am attaching the images now. If there is still any problem with the thread, I request the MODs to PM me, and I will make necessary adjustments :)

1. Model number and details: Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000), 16GB model. This is the best Android phone available in India.

2. Date of purchase: I won it on 10th July at Samsung Blogger's meet.

3. Reason for sale: I already have a purchased Galaxy S of my own.

4. Warranty details: No bill/warranty.

5. Expected Price: 26,000 /- (No trades please!)

6. Location of Seller: Delhi

7. Pictures:

Neo-N

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Mumbai
Actualy bro, if u are selling the phone without bill, it is as good as a grey market phone.

In Mumbai, a new one with bill retails for ~27k. If u are selling it grey, u should offer a significant price difference to justify the absence of warranty......

I am not crapping...... just trying to help u sell it faster.....

All the best for ur sale.

kalpik

Disciple
Jan 26, 2006
www.kalpik.com
Thanks! But i'm looking to sell this in delhi, and here the retail price is 28.5k.. Also, this is the Indian version of the handset, the gray market ones don't have the leather pouch..

luckyishere

Disciple
Jun 22, 2009
mutant said:
its available for ~27k in delhi also...
Where can i get it in delhi for 27K,...I want to buy this phone ASAP...

@kalpik Please PM me the best price u can offer for it..i am from faridabad

kalpik

Disciple
Jan 26, 2006
www.kalpik.com
I don't know.. The best I could find was 28.5k in Delhi.. Really don't know where its selling for 27k! Anyway, @luckyishere: PM'd you my offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.