FS: Laptop *Brand new in box* HP Dual-core Laptop w/4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive & Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Disciple
Up for sale is a sealed-pack HP 2000-2D02TU Dual-core Laptop bundled with backpack. It belongs to my friend and he has received this laptop as a gift. He already has a Dell laptop and doesn't need another laptop in his family. You can find detailed specs about the laptop on flipkart http://www.flipkart.com/hp-2000-2d0...b-dos/p/itmdh362zpf8s86d?pid=COMDH36YDNNHZVVX

Of note, my friend will be in Delhi around March 10 so if someone from Delhi is interested, the transaction can be done in person.

M9TSSSe.jpg

mPA1snY.jpg

Key specs are 2.2GHz Intel Pentium Dual-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, DVD burner, 15.6" screen, HD Webcam, 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth, 6-cell battery, HDMI and DOS.

Product Name: HP 2000-2D02TU
Expected Price: Rs 22,000 19,000 Non-negotiable
Description if any:
Sealed pack unit as you can see from the attached pictures below. Even the backpack is taped to the box.
Reason for Sale: Friend already has a laptop
Product condition: 10/10
Purchase Date: No idea, received as gift.
Warranty: Yes. Their site says warranty is valid up to August 12, 2014 for said serial number of the laptop. I'd think it's full year from invoice date, but since it was a gift, invoice can't be arranged. So I'd suggest interested buyers proceed considering just over 5 months of warranty.
Invoice Available: No.
Shipping from: Bangalore
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer in Blr preferred. Will be in Delhi on 10th March, so it can be hand delivered to a Delhi buyer too.
Shipping charges: Local buyers preferred in Bangalore/Delhi. But shipping can be arranged too. Shipping is free in expected price of 22K, otherwise at actuals.
Preferred courier: Flexible, have a lot of options and will ship what the buyer is comfortable with
Payment options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins, Bitcoins.

Images Gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/oFeKs

Attachments

• hp-laptop-2.jpg
    hp-laptop-2.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 361
  • hp-laptop-1.jpg
    hp-laptop-1.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 1,357
Last edited:
Bump with price drop. Do note, if someone in Delhi is interested in buying - transaction can be done in-person on March 10th.

Hi just wondering if this is India purchase product? As even though the site will show warranty only for some products HP covers them under global warranty. Why I know is because even I am selling one product and I have mentioned no warranty as its not a India purchase.

It's an Indian specific model and has appropriate labels which say Imported by HP India Sales Pvt Ltd. It does carry Indian warranty but without bill it's just 5 months based on date of import. My friend cannot get invoice as it was a gift. If bill could be arranged, warranty would definitely been 1 year from date of purchase in it.

HP 2000-2D02TU is available for 21.2k in nehru place, delhi with 1 year warranty and back pack and all the freebies.
I can give you 16K for this and will recieve this in person on 10th march if you are interested

HP 2000-2D02TU is available for 21.2k in nehru place, delhi with 1 year warranty and back pack and all the freebies.
I can give you 16K for this and will recieve this in person on 10th march if you are interested

Thanks for the offer, but my friend is not willing to sell at such a low price. Sorry.

[DOUBLEPOST=1394104148][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump with another price drop. Just 19K now for a Dual-core Intel laptop with 4GB RAM and 500GB Hard Drive. Shipping at actuals additional. This price is non-negotiable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back