FS: Tablet Brand New iPad 4 128GB Wifi+Cell in Delhi 50k

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. For Sale is an iPad 4 128GB Wifi+Cell with Retina Display activated on 27.12.2013
    • Product Name: iPad 4 128GB Wifi+Cell with Retina Display
    • Expected Price: Rs 50000
    • Shipping charges- Actuals
    • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/apple-ipad-4-128gb-wi-fi- -cellular-msp2789
    • Description if any: This was opened a few hours back around 9PM on 27.12.2013 after being bought from US through a friend. My bro had ordered this thinking he was buying an iPad AIR but unfortunately he was not careful while ordering and got this one instead. The warranty on this begins from 27.12.2013. Purchased from Amazon US for $870. After realizing the mistake the iPad has been kept back in the box for sale.
    • Reason for Sale: Ordered by mistake
    • Product condition: 10 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: Order Date on Amazon receipt is 23.11.2013 and Activation Date is 27.12.2013
    • Remaining Warranty period: ONE YEAR till 26.12.2014
    • Warranty available in: INDIA and internationally as is the policy with iPads. Unlike iPhones, iPads come with international warranty. Can be confirmed with Apple India.
    • Invoice Available: Yes, it is in transit and I will upload a snap of the Amazon receipt in two days. In the meantime I have attached the warranty screenshot.
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: New Delhi
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyers can collect it from South Delhi area, preferably Lajpat Nagar.
    • Preferred courier: DTDC PLUS with insurance
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer
    • Special Note:- This is an A6 unit on 6.1.3, so those who wish to stay on iOS 6 are in luck and can also jailbreak it. You can also upgrade this to iOS 7.0.4 and then jailbreak.
      photo (3).JPG
      View attachment 30665
      photo (1).JPG
      View attachment 30667
      photo (4).JPG
      photo (5).JPG
      photo (6).JPG
      photo (3).JPG

Last edited:
Not feasible, as no one I know is going back soon and the box has been opened. If you can guide or help in some way please PM. thanks.

?? box opened??? so what. Just pack all the things together and send it back somehow. If its not sold by amazon, you may put up some restocking fee. and if no free returns shipping charges also. applicable in Continental US.

One of the items i bought, a watch. I removed every bit of sticker on it. plastic covering tags and all. Then found the crown wasn't moving. Send it back. 100% refund.

Just check your return limit. I guess it will be 30 days for you, find someone to get it there. Anyways you will be more at lose if you sell.

Or just send it back through Worldnet Express. It may cost you close to INR 2000 but it will be worth the return of $870.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back