FS: Mobile Brand New MOTO G for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: Motorola MOTO G 16GB Global GSM (Sinlge Sim) model
  • Expected Price: Rs 14,500
  • Shipping charges: Prefer Local deal or Pickup ( I am in Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) )
  • Description if any: Standard box, it has no accessories like earplugs or charger, only has a data cable.
  • Reason for Sale: While it was on the way from US to India, I happened to get a discount coupon on MOTO X, which I am arranging to buy. Selling this to just get what I spent on it and use it on purchasing MOTO X. Will retain this unit if unable to arrange getting MOTO X and selling off this unit.
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 17 Dec 2013 from Amazon USA, shipping received 21st Dec 2013
  • Remaining Warranty period: No India Warranty, but as this phone will be launching in India later in January, paid service can be easily availed (for the damage you do :p )Warranty available in: USA
  • Invoice Available: Amazon Booking Confirmation only, Invoice to be checked.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Note: For the moderators, I really appreciate you guys for the work you are performing to keep this website maintained. But if there are any Forum Rules, they are to be applied equally to all. I posted same thread earlier 2 times, but I posted it without pics bcoz I was in a hurry, but thread was just removed. And later when I checked other threads , I found some live threads without pics, I hope those are not related to our dear moderators by any means...!!!
Also, I got comment from a fellow forum member, saying that how can a 5 year old forum member say that he could have attached downloaded pics, bcoz it is not possible to post downloaded pic here with handwritten notes, Just for that guy, it does not require any website or forum experience for anyone to use Paint efficiently. I could have done it easily.. but just did'nt opted to do fake stuff in this forum.

It's impossible how could a new phone not have charger and headphone, atleast charger is a must since these costly phones have a particular amp voltage requirement which other charger may not provide, it may even lead to low battery backup, heat issue,fat battery and may even damage the hardware.

It's impossible how could a new phone not have charger and headphone, atleast charger is a must since these costly phones have a particular amp voltage requirement which other charger may not provide, it may even lead to low battery backup, heat issue,fat battery and may even damage the hardware.

Just to inform u most chargers are 1mp rated and amd some are 2 amp. So thete is nothing like perticular voltage.

including taxes, it easily comes nearly 30.5K, adding to this a snap case, ear plugs and screen protector, it easily crosses 35K.
I had a promo code of $150 discount, which is now not valid after this price cut. So, net loss to me $50.

sorry guys, I have to drop my sale of Moto G, sorry for late reply on this.
I tried my best to get Moto X for me, but now finally giving up all hopes.
Will have started using Moto G, and yes.. it's a great phone to use.
I hope it will soon launch in India, better check that out before falling to high specs on other mobiles.
only trade-off here is the 5MP camera, but, it's a very gud 5MP versatile camera. I have not compared it to any 8MP or so, but pics come good, and even low light, pics are usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back