Brand New Motorola Rokr E8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo93sh

Adept
Got a Brand New Motorola Rokr E8 as a gift, but don't want it since I am happy with my E63.

It is a brand new phone with the plastic on (check pics), with box & all accessories.
Colour: Black
Price: Rs.7000/- shipped
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AS I BELIEVE THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL IMPORT, BUT I WILL GIVE 1 WEEK'S PERSONAL WARRANTY.

Current price for a set with warranty is around Rs.12,499 at Croma & Rs.9400 elsewhere.

check this link for features:
motorola rokr e8

sorry for the poor quality pics, taken on my E63.

Lowballing via PM only.

abbY said:
I am just trying to shed some light, the phone is available on Newegg at the same price as you are selling, besides getting it from KMD wuold entitle for a KMD warranty.
Here is the link->Newegg.com - MOTOROLA ROKR E8 Black Unlocked CellPhone - Unlocked Cell Phones, I would recommend you to re-consider your price. I am posting this only you to let potential buyer know about the price of this phone.

mr.abby, r u the one interested? wht shud be a reasonable price according to you? unlocked phones from newegg carry a 30 day warranty, so how good is the kmd warranty? FYI, I am giving a week's personal warranty.

newegg return policy

for the rest, I am open to reasonable offers, make me an offer.

abbY said:
I am just trying to shed some light, the phone is available on Newegg at the same price as you are selling, besides getting it from KMD wuold entitle for a KMD warranty.
Here is the link->Newegg.com - MOTOROLA ROKR E8 Black Unlocked CellPhone - Unlocked Cell Phones, I would recommend you to re-consider your price. I am posting this only you to let potential buyer know about the price of this phone.

That's thread crapping dude! Considering KMD's ex rate as 70Rs/USD, the newegg price still comes out to be 8.4K. So how is this guy's price steep?

final price drop Rs.7000

can list it on ebay if someone wahts to pay thru EMI at a slightly higher price.

bro i might be interested. but u are quoting too high.

its available at univercell for 7.9k

i might consider it for around 3.5k shipped.

paddydevil said:

mr paddy, thanks for stooping so low, ur back wud be hurting now, any ower it wud break
i might sell it for 3.5k after i use it for a year - better still u can take it for free after 2 years

about the 7.9k, give me the link

paddydevil said:

mr paddy, thanks for stooping so low, ur back would be hurting now, any lower it would break
i might sell it for 3.5k after i use it for a year - better still u can take it for free after 2 years

about the 7.9k, give me the link

paddydevil said:

dude before posting carp here or aukat related price do think twice

NOOBS:mad:

he never asked how much you have got in your pocket

so for this kind of noobness use PM

HI Yogesh,

NOT at all trying to crap your thread or demotivate you. But just to update people here. People having having HDFC Credit are offered 10% discount this month for any purchase from UniverCell i.e. above 2500/-

Can scan the offer brochure and attach it here.

shahbaaz_vision said:
HI Yogesh,

NOT at all trying to crap your thread or demotivate you. But just to update people here. People having having HDFC Credit are offered 10% discount this month for any purchase from UniverCell i.e. above 2500/-

Can scan the offer brochure and attach it here.

u can keep the offer to urself, i am not reducing the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back