Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
Dec 22, 2007
Nagpur
www.desiphotographers.com
NOTE : Both Phones are Up For Sale (only local buyers)

nokia5800xpressmusic1.jpg

If You have Doubt :

Hi, I Have two Nokia 5800XM Phone for sale.

I have Purchased it on March but didn't liked the phone ,i am short for some money for a camera .

Condition : Brand New Sealed Box Packed Unopened Whatever it is new .

Reason For Sale : Need Money to Buy Rig
Price : 14.5k Shipped / 12k shipped (new one retails for 17.5k so the price is reasonable)

Payment Methods : Real Cash

Shipping Details : Only local buyers , will meet at public place
NOTE : I have recieved a lot of PMs asking that if the phone is seled then how the stuff in pic is there , The answer for this is . I have 2 phones and i am selling sealed one . if anyone wants to buy cracked screen one then i am not selling that .

The accessories are of the opened phone which i am currently useing

Also The Phone is Purchased on March

These are the Updated Pics I took now. :)

sakshamkatyal

Disciple
Feb 10, 2009
let me know if something can be done with the price. My bro wants to have it but he feels price is too above the genuine price.

sakshamkatyal

Disciple
Feb 10, 2009
new? You broke one, then you got another one? how about the billing? Wish to know if warranty is going to be full one year. These are my bro's question not mine. :D

NeViLLe

Adept
Sep 27, 2006
Mumbai
^^ Dude read the first post properly... how do u guys miss things even after text is highlighted in BOLD?? :rofl:

lilboy

Adept
Sep 8, 2008
so u got the broken screen phone repaired from nokia care and u r selling it now which was not there to sell when the thread first opened ..rt? can u pls post the pics of that phone. how is its condition now

Status
Not open for further replies.