Brand New Olympus FE46 - 12MP- 5X Zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalanbk

Disciple
OLYMPUS FE46 Brand New camera 12 MP, 5X Optical zoom

All Accessories as came in the box are available (USB Cable, AV cable, Software CD ROM, Strap, MASD1)

MASD1 - This is Micro SD to XD converter card, so you need not to buy expensive XD cards.

This came as free gift along with lenovo laptop we purchased on 12th June, Camera bill date is also 12th June

It comes with 2 years warranty.

Bill will be provided, box opened to check content and take pictures

for Pictures -- ImageShack Album - 4 images

Delhi/NCR buyers preffered, will ship in case no one from NCR takes it...
Price 4.5K (including shipping) 4.4K without shipping
For all Lowballers - current marketprice as per ebay = 4.9K (eBay India: Olympus FE46 Digital Camera - 12 MP, 5x Zoom , FE-46 (item 130397816424 end time 04-Jul-2010 17:51:01 IST) )

You are welcome to quote low price/ anything from an Indian online shopping website,

show me a source which sells at better price without extraordinary coupons (coupons are rare these days), and I will give you this camera for 200 /- less than your source...

But remember if you post here a better online deal - that means you want to buy this and you should accept my offer otherwise go look other thread to crap..

Anyone outside delhi, if you can arrange pickup that would be great...
Reason for sale : Got 2 DSLR + 2 basic camera :clap: already... don't need one more

Falcon is first in line if he confirms the payment within 24 hours....

Edit: Falcon backed off, Deal is open for everyone...

For quick sale, you may want to mention about the warranty status as well.(your ebay link state 2 years warranty with new cam).

adi_vastava said:
For quick sale, you may want to mention about the warranty status as well.(your ebay link state 2 years warranty with new cam).
Thanks for suggestion, it comes with 2 years Olympus warranty, also added in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back