Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankush

Disciple
• Product Name: Samsung Star 3 DUOS S5222 Pure White
• Expected Price: Sold
• Shipping charges: Na
• Manufacturer page URL: Samsung Star 3 Duos S5222 - Samsung: Flipkart.com
• Description if any: Brand New just opened the box to click pics,got as a gift actually.
• Reason for Sale: Got as a gift actually selling it as i am already using Nexus.
• Product condition: 10/10 (Brand New)
• Purchase Date: Got as a gift around a week back.
• Remaining Warranty period: Na
• Warranty available in: Na
• Invoice Available: No

• Basic information about myself:
• Shipping from: Delhi/NCR
• Shipping to: All over India or Local buyer.
• Preferred courier: DTDC
• Payment options: Cash bank transfer, NEFT

MemB7q6l.jpg

XfxBu9ql.jpg

MMxd6xCl.jpg

DlzS56Zl.jpg

wjFPmCrl.jpg

T8gjYFBl.jpg

Sscj3RQl.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No low balling on thread please. Follow the PM route.
Advices accepted via PM only.

kindly upload pics of the device switched ON plz

As the phone was brand new and i opened the box to click pictures so have not uploaded the photos of device switched on.
So on your demand have uploaded the pics of device switched On ...
If you are interested you can Pm me .

Bumping .....!!!!
Its best price i can give for a brand new phone.....!!!
Anyone interested can PM me....!!![DOUBLEPOST=1363272748,1363107224][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump.[DOUBLEPOST=1363627052][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump...!!

• Remaining Warranty period: Na
• Warranty available in: Na
• Invoice Available: No

Dear @Ankush, if you haven't inserted any sim, then warranty doesn't start full warranty is there. In Today's Samsung phones when you first start the device with a SIM card, the phone sends some registration request through network to Samsung and an automated SMS comes as a reply from Samsung which is something like "Thank you for purchasing #model #IMEI" form then the warranty starts. Also Samsung care gives warranty by checking IMEI in their database and no bill needed. You should mention that remaining warranty period 12months which will help you in quick sale.Source of information: My friend works in Samsung care and I already had serviced one E2232 phone without bill through IMEI no..

PS: I'm not interested in this phone, I bought it last October and sold it in 2 weeks in 1000/- loss and bought a htc phone. This phone has poor support for java apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back