FS: Headphone Brand New Turtle Beach PX5 7.1 Dolby Digital Headphones with all acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

djanuj

Disciple
I have here for SALE Turtle Beach PX5 7.1 Dolby Digital Headphone with all Accessories in immaculate Condition....you can say it is Brand New....as it is hardly used for 3-4 hours in Total!!

Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Turtle Beach PX5 7.1 Dolby Digital Headphones
http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-d...r-force-px5/51

Expected Price: Rs 17000

Time of Purchase: Jan 2012

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months

Reason for Sale: Need cash

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Almost Brand New condition | 10/10 condition....Hardly used for 3-4 hours

Description : The Headphone will include all the accessories provided with it.....Requires AA Battery (which is not included) for the Headphones to start I would recommend Duracell / Rechargeable batteries.....however there is no Box or Bill but don't worry this Headphone is in the BEST Condition ever possible and is Brand New i have just used it for 3-4 hours...you can come and check the headphones personally if from Mumbai....we can meet up someplace as per convenience...pm me for further details....

Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Preferred Courier: No specific courier/Local Pickup

Shipping Charges: None

Payment Options: Cash.

woohoo good luck! thats an expensive headphone! would have loved to check test it out once, but we are in differenct cities...

woohoo good luck! thats an expensive headphone! would have loved to check test it out once, but we are in differenct cities...

:D Hahaha thanks...and yes these headphones are awesome!! It blew my mind after listening to it!! The bass is awesome too when I played with Black Ops 1 and Black Ops Zombies (Scary had goosebumps while playing in "Kino" map) and I also tried it out with movies and Music which were awesome too...there is an option to tweak the bass as per your liking too it is a programmable headset though I have not tweaked it...kept the presets (settings) at default....

Btw which city are you from? If you know someone from mumbai u can ask him to meet me ill show him these headphones....actually I m waiting for buyers from here in Mumbai first...if no buyer comes forward then I might open up for other cities but as of now would wait for it!......... :D

sells for such a huge price and still requires AA battery to power rather than built in rechargeable battery .

sells for such a huge price and still requires AA battery to power rather than built in rechargeable battery .

Well yes...Turtle Beach don't provide Rechargeable batteries....they feel its too much of a hassle to do so....though they recommend buying AA Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries for the best usage...or Duracell in India

Hello...Since no one is interested with these Headphones thus will be keeping it for myself till further notice...Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1368366571][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mods i Cant seem to Close the Thread..Please can you close it for me? or tell me how to close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back