--
-The XFX Nvidia 8600GT Graphic Card
-Driver CD
-Bill
-RMA details
-Some Black wire that i never used :huh:

Warranty Status
- warranty upto 14th of May, 2010.

I wont be providing DVI cord nor VGA cord. I will do provide a DVI to VGA converter in case u have a VGA cord.

About it
: The card's RAM got faulty with me so i kept it in my desk for a long time. Recently i got a Palit 9600GT. I had some time on hand so went for warranty support and gave it for RMA. They could not repair so gave me a BRAND NEW ONE. But now since i already have a card, i have decided to sell it.
And since the card is brand new i wont negotiate on the final price.

The buyer can see a demo if they want and can come to my place. :hap2:

EDIT: I am coming to Delhi on the 2nd of July and will stay upto 12th of july. So delhi people can buy too.

Regards.

And oh, Low ballers, get out of my thread please. i wont even entertain any PM regarding the negotiation of price. My price is final, if it goes, it goes, if it doesnt, i will use it
. :)

hey sorry not crapping ur thread but my friend bought this same card for 2800 only yesterday from vashi not even in lamigton so if u reconsider ur price i will might take this

The card i got is absolutely brand new anyway. XFX couldnt repair, so sent a new card. So no question of reducing the price.

Aladdin said:
The card i got is absolutely brand new anyway. XFX couldnt repair, so sent a new card. So no question of reducing the price.

Don't mistake me for coming into your thread, you are absolutely right, it is brand new, but what about warranty, warranty left is less than 1 year and if we purchase new card from market it will have 3 years warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back