Brand New Z5500 5.1 speaker system

Status
Not open for further replies.

yadusaiyan

Disciple
i recently RMA'ed my Z5500 .Got a SPANKING NEW Z5500 FULL SET .They completely replaced my old with a BRAND NEW SET due to rules i opened the box to take pictures of the whole set but never opened the packing of subwoofer nor of any satellites.So its like a new speaker system only with a less warranty

Name of the product:Z5500 5.1 digital speakers

Original bill with orginal Packaging:YES

Accessories and Manual:-Each and every manual and accessories available

Warranty :-Yes,6 months

Location :MUMBAI (Charni Road)This product will not be shipped and its only for local buyers

Price:- Rs 14000 /-
Please contact me through PM and PM only .

Don't crap my thread.

You can come at my place and take the speaker system.If ur place is near charni road will deliver it personally

Good pricing. :)

Your local post office may ship it for a nominal rate by road i.e. Do consider it.

Last time i shipped, it was anything around 55/kg to 65/kg depending on your bargain skill and acquaintance with the courier guys.

yadusaiyan said:
@desecrator How much approx shipping charges for 25 kg package from mumbai to delhi?
Depends from courier to courier. DTDC or Gati may be cheap - do enquire. But AFAIK, the PO beats all the courier services hands down.

if u ship by surface through known courier it should cost u around 30 per kg

my suppliers also send me huge packets from MUMBAI @ 8 per kg maybe they ship by train cos i get the packets at DELHI in 3 days after placing the order

yadu , what was the reason behind the RMA ? as in what failed ?

just bought a set my self , so need to keep the trick handy to get them replaced once they wear out :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back