FS: Storage Hardware Brandnew RMA'd WD My Book 2TB USB 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahd

Adept
  • Product Name: Western Digital My Book Essentials 2 TB
  • Expected Price: Rs. 5500/-
  • Manufacturer page URL: WD My Book 2TB
  • Description if any: Opened only to check if its working and to measure performance using HD Tune.
  • Reason for Sale: Got a backup HDD in the meantime and now I dont need this one anymore.
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 6 July, 2010
  • Remaining Warranty period: 10 Months [6.4.13]
  • Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Location : Mumbai [Preference Local buyers]

TV2bA.jpg

TrQkh.jpg

qTu60.jpg

Y3y2n.jpg

6dNN1.jpg

rwTvU.png

If you are willing to ship then I will take it. Will pay for shipping. PM me bank details if interested :).

Amazon.com: Western Digital My Book Essential 2 TB USB 3.0/2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBACW0020HBK-NESN: ElectronicsThat's the one. And the HDD is sold on day 1 outside the forum at the price listed. @isb4u7701 I see you're a new member and probably don't understand itrust ratings and stuff like that. So the next time you wanna frame somebody do your homework well.

ahd you said its USB3.0 (in title of your listing) but port I see on hard drive is USB 2.0 , I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO FOOL ANYBODY HERE

This is the drive you are selling and saying its USB3.0 : Amazon.com: Western Digital My Book Essential 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive: Electronics

TechHead please make a check

Last edited by a moderator:
for your own kind information if you zoom into picture (http://i.imgur.com/qTu60.jpg) you attached you will see some other model number (WDBAAF0020HBK-NESN) not the one you have provided (WDBACW0020HBK-NESN) the pictures are not attached by me you are the one who attached the Picture and I dont see USB3.0 benchmark in your HD TUNE screenshot and if you are thinking I am framing you then its your way of seeing things .

Amazon.com: Western Digital My Book Essential 2 TB USB 3.0/2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBACW0020HBK-NESN: ElectronicsThat's the one. And the HDD is sold on day 1 outside the forum at the price listed. @isb4u7701 I see you're a new member and probably don't understand itrust ratings and stuff like that. So the next time you wanna frame somebody do your homework well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was unable to find the model no from WD and picked the closest model no that was related to my HDD and I posted the information above. The one you posted earlier above is completely different.
The machine that I did this test on does not have USB 3.0 Connectivity hence the lower speed.
I have no way of checking this as the HDD is already gone which is sold at a price that is low enough for a 2.0 drive as well.
And this could have been a mistake from my side and you could have simply pointed out but the use of word "Fooling" is not acceptable. All I want to say is, thanks for pointing it out but watch your words and obviously after gaining 9 positive iTrust ratings I dont wanna spoil that for a few bucks. So consider that logic too.

for your own kind information if you zoom into picture (http://i.imgur.com/qTu60.jpg) you attached you will see some other model number (WDBAAF0020HBK-NESN) not the one you have provided (WDBACW0020HBK-NESN) the pictures are not attached by me you are the one who attached the Picture and I dont see USB3.0 benchmark in your HD TUNE screenshot and if you are thinking I am framing you then its your way of seeing things .

Firstly, its a USB 2.0 device and using a different cable will not make it run @USB3 speeds. Having itrust ratings mean that you are a seller who could be trusted, so some extent.

Secondly, you could have updated the first post with the info that you have sold the item already. Sending a report to the mods anywyas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back