FS: Mobile Bricked Samsung Galaxy 3 with all Acessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaibhavyagnik

youtube.com/vaibhavyagnik
Adept
  1. Up for Sale is a Bricked Samsung Galaxy 3 (GT-i5801) mobile phone with Original Box, Original Accessories and Bill. This is not Samsung Galaxy S3. You have been warned!!
  2. The Handset is not under warranty.
  3. Purchase date is 23.10.2010
  4. It was purchased from Ebay
  5. The Package contains the following items

• Handset: The handset is bricked while flashing stock Froyo rom. Details about how the phone got bricked and the things I have tried to revive it can be found here. The handset screen does not have a single scratch on it. The body has a very small dent which can be seen in the picture. The back cover has some scratches due to everyday use.
  • Charger: perfect working condition
  • USB cable: perfect working condition
  • Kies software setup CD
  • Battery: Battery used to last around 16 hours with Data always on (Edge only)
  • Original Mobile pouch
  • Bill
  • Original IEMs
6. This sale is aimed at buyers who have a broken screen galaxy 3. The touch screen and TFT display were in perfect condition when it got bricked. This can be used to revive a broken screen galaxy 3
7. I haven't gone to samsung service center and do not have a repair estimate. Probably will require a motherboard change. I dont think they do JTAG.
8. I intend to sell this as a package. I will sell individual things only if i am not able to sell this as a package. I will wait for a month before selling individually. Interested people for individual items should PM me offers. I will reserve the item and declare their names on this topic.
9. Shipping: At actuals. Will use DTDC.
10. Asking Price: 3000 Rs.
11. Will Provide a 7 days testing warranty for charger, cable and earphones. If they dont work I will take them back and give back the money. Shipping at buyers expense.
Link to Photos: Photos, IEM

Whats your location? If you are interested in reviving the phone and are based out of Mumbai, PM me. I may be able to help you with someone who can JTAG and revive your phone.

hello there,
At 3000, there are second hand 'fully- working' android phones available on the net for that price... I can offer you Rs.1500 for the mobile handset.... it is for the mobile handset only.. not the accessories..!!! ples reply...

hello there,
At 3000, there are second hand 'fully- working' android phones available on the net for that price... I can offer you Rs.1500 for the mobile handset.... it is for the mobile handset only.. not the accessories..!!! ples reply...
You are in line for handset buddy. PM me your phone number

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Interested in original IEM if sold separate.. Please quote you price through IM..
You are inline for IEM. price will be decided mutually afterwards

hi Vaibhav,
I am interested in buying your samsung galaxy 3, i can offer you Rs.1000 on the spot for this.. i am sending you my phone number in your PM.. pls check and call me...- Sachin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back