Broadband in Nagavarapalya Area, Bangalore

I have been enjoying some good benefits on airtel BB with 30 extra gbs of FUP above plan + 100rs discount on bills for a year now. The understanding was that they had a plan to roll out FTTH in my area after a year. Now a year gone but no FTTH and they want to remove the benefits.

So I am looking for new ISPs in my area, if any one in Bangalore can help out. Is Beam's coverage good? There is Hathway too but I have only heard bad things about them. I have heard good things about TTN but they seem to be limited to HSR area.

I am using 1260 rs plan from ion broadband with 4 mbps unlimited and no fup. Very few downtime compared to ACT and generally good service. This is in madiwala area so no idea if its available in your location.

Well, what can one say about Airtel, here's an OT for a good laugh:
So Airtel came back saying they are ready to provide the offers once more. So I raised a ticket for re-connection. Now the wonderful thing is Airtel's collection department says I need to pay off the bill before I can get re-connected. I went to Paytm to payoff the bill and it came back as cancelled. Next I tried Airtel's site which tells me my Broadband id and Airtel number are not valid. So now even if I want to pay the bill, I can't because Airtel has deleted my account and is unaccessible. So Airtel FTW??

In any case I have checked on ION BB and they don't seem to exist in my area. Any more idea guys.

Back