Broke my new Cabinets, 4mm tempered glass side panel :( MSI MAG FORGE 110

Just an update got the new toughened glass installed for 500 INR (same grey tone, like original glass)
Quality from edges is not that smooth, but looks same on cabinet.

Attachments

• 234234.jpg
    234234.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 102
  • 213123123123.jpg
    213123123123.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 93
From a toughened glass factory for 4mm with the holes costs much less than 380 with proper bevelled edges (done on a machine) so 500 is pretty good, tinted or extra clear would cost a bit more.

they will charge heavily as much as I know. I did though the same and the costing was going above 3k or something for me. I have no idea if the quote was right or if they were overcharging. the panel cost ₹1100 to me. Shipped! as much as corsair said. so I waited instead of investing in the other option. check the cost to item ratio and then decided.
what email or phone number did you contact them on?
I also have a corsair 5000x with a broken side panel.

what email or phone number did you contact them on?
I also have a corsair 5000x with a broken side panel.
Try local toughened glass repair shops as well.. saved a lot dealing directly with MSI..
My actual cabinet cost - 4800
Cost of new glass from MSI - 2450
Same made locally for - 500
Saved 1950.
Also saved on additional shipping costs to my location (dont have right figure for same)

Try local toughened glass repair shops as well.. saved a lot dealing directly with MSI..
My actual cabinet cost - 4800
Cost of new glass from MSI - 2450
Same made locally for - 500
Saved 1950.
Also saved on additional shipping costs to my location (dont have right figure for same)
this case has a different mechanism where the metal frame attached to the tempered glass has to be pressed against a clip for it to lock in place. It would have been cheaper to custom make it from a local shop if had the regular hole+screw mechanism.

Back