PC Peripherals Brother Printers - DCP-195C MFD

bikkhummer

Recruit
Hey guys I require a printer and have zeroed on to this : Brother MFD printer model no. DCP-195C.

Anyone having any experience with Brother printers

My main purpose is to cut the ink costs as have had an HP Printer and had to shelve out more money on cartridges than the cost of the printer

Will also be purchasing the REFILLABLE INK tanks for Brother DCP-195C which are similar to the CISS system also came to know from Default that this is a VFM good printer and the cost per page will be less once the REFILLABLE INK tanks are installed.

Advise should I go for the same. Thanks

Re: Brother Printers--DCP-195C--MFD

Yes obviously its very good , & its my own experience that once a ink tank is installed you will yield almost 3000 copies of color print and i have 3 printers instaled for my own use

you can buy them @ www.techindia.asia

Yes obviously its very good , & its my own experience that once a ink tank is installed you will yield almost 3000 copies of color print and i have 3 printers instaled for my own use
you can buy them @ www.techindia.asia

Thanks....

Can you let me know the PRICE that you got the Brother DCP-195C printer and the refillable tanks for.

The link provided by you has only HP,Epson and Cannon printers and their consumables.

I have been quoted Rs.8000 Printer + Refillable tanks from THE DDS Technology

That's good to hear. How much did you buy the Brother DCP-195C for and are you using the refillable tanks with it.

Can anyone suggest a DEALER in Mumbai for Brother Printers.

Tried google for reviews on Brother DCP-195C didn't find much.

But yes got a review of Brother DCP-145C which is very similar to DCP-195C but less in features and has been replaced by Brother DCP-165C and 195C check this out if interested, they have mentioned about the refillable tanks too.

A closer look at the refillable tanks

Just thought should share.

Anyone knows about Brother Printer Dealers in Mumbai.

Lynx-India is selling the same for INR 4435/- looks good, add the refillable CISS type tanks approx another INR 2000/- and should be ready to go.

Revolution said:
Is this CISS locally available ?

yes got a few dealers:

Mittal Polyplast
22/24, Gami House, Modi Street, Opposite G P O Fort, Modi Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

022-22642400/22619875/22625599/22711019/022 22616875‎

you can also call splashjet and check

SplashJet Print Technologies
A/104, Jai Matadi Compound
Kallher Village, Taluka Bhiwandi
District Thane, Maharashtra 421302 INDIA
Telephone: 02522 - 645093 / 645515 Mobile: 91- 9225148577 / 9322810660

E-mail: sales@splashjet.co.in; skhedkar@splashjet.co.in

last one

Jet Cartridge

4, Ground Floor, Shipping House, 22/26, Kumtha Street, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001. India.

022 6752 1000 / 22631914

plus lot many shops in fort Modi Street just opposite CST station

if you are from Mumbai that is..?

hope it helps

Got some cartridges for my local customers from splashjet as It was out of stock. It was old chip / combo cartridge / without proper packing / chip fallen off on one off the cartridge. Threw away all. Prompted me to write a post informing people to keep the things in mind before buying third party cartridges. Emailed them about the same. Junior staff said the will inform her senior. No further response. following is copy of email sent to them.

Hello,

I have received the parcel. However I am not at all happy

with the products. The following is the reason.

The cartirdges for

TX110 has combo chip. I was expecting separate chips, as combo chip is old

technology and very inconvenient to refill.

The chip is old version (3.1). I am not

sure whether it will work with the printers which I intend to use it on as

they are all recently manufactured.

The manufacture date of the cartridges

are not mentioned. These cartridges have shelf life of two years from date of

manufacture. Since the chip is old versions, I am not sure whether the ink has

crossed its shelf life or not.

The build quality of the cartridge is very poor.

Chip on one of the cartridgesfor

CX5500has fallenout in the

box.

No instructions on how to use these

cartridges.

These are cheap quality imports from

China.

Regards,

There are 2 types of refillable ink cartridges available in market. One is of the same shape & size of the original LC38/LC61, The others are long cartridges of 80ml capacity and are of double the length. These long cartridges are half out side the printer and hence you cannot close the cartridge door (cover). The actual size refillable ink cartridge set of 4 is available for Rs. 1800/- at New Delhi.
After buying the printer , go for company's installation. Let their chap come and install the printer- preserve the installation record. Thereafter you can remove the genuine cartridges and put the refillable ones. Mind you! never use cheap ink for refilling the cartridges. I recommend "PRODOT" Epson CISS ink ( Rs. 400 set of 75ml each). Whenever you had a problem, before taking the printer to service center replace the cartridges with original ones otherwise warranty would be void. Print head of this printer is costing Rs. 3495/- + 500 for installation cum service charges.
Brother will only look forward for opportunity to void your warranty on one pretext or other. They'll ask for bill of new set of original cartriudges purchased by you. Since this printer has a unique feature of recording all printing details in its memory - color, B & W, photos etc etc they'll try to fix you by saying that you have used spurious cartridges. The 1 yr warranty is now carry in warranty & not 'on site'.
Though the printer is very good but once you use cheap inks without realising the after effects you are doomed. One sealed set of refillable cartridges is lying with me which I can give it for Rs. 1700/- in case you wish so.
all the very best. Good luck & good printing!!

Back