BSNL ADSL howz it?

overclocked

Disciple
For a long time I've been a Airtel customer but now I think the time has come to change so i want to shift to BSNL, but i wanted to enquire about the service and quality.

Are there frequent disconnections?
What is the avg speed u get and which plan r u using?
How much time does it take to repair faults if any?

P.S the reason for dropping airtel is that for more than 3 months i've been getting 9-12KBps(72-96 Kbps) on a 16KBps (128 Kbps) line and they say that there is nothing they can do about it.

Speeds are excellent. The low upload speeds don't keep the torrent download speeds from exceeding 4-5k past the subscribed plan.

Sadly, the customer care is every bit as bad.

When it comes to plans and customer services, airtel has to be the best ! BSNL neva updates the old plans.. :( But if down speed is your only issue, then BSNL shines bright! :D

You are infact the first person I've come across who wants to jump to BSNL from Airtel.. are you sure that your slow line speeds are not because some spyware crap ? :S

BSNL home UL plan is real good, for the fact that you can have a new phone for the connection, without any monthly rental whatsoever !!........although the custommer support cant possible get worse.

well i got my HOME 500 PLAN changed to UL plus in 2 days , i haven't had any problems what so ever with customer care till now,
and constant speeds of 30 kbps on HTTP are real cool uploading speeds are bit sad though, but torrents run fine on it

i've been using BSNL dataone for last 17 days now and all i can say is i'm impressed. I subscribe to Home UL900 Plan (256k) and dload speeds are 30kBps+ constantly. Only downer is the slow upload speed which is like 56k or 64k but thats not a factor for me since i don upload much.

the conn. is stable..no disconnections, troubles whatsoever even during heavy rains but all that depends upon the type and condition of your telephone wiring.

Jack bauer said:
are you sure that your slow line speeds are not because some spyware crap ? :S

Yes I'm damn sure that slow line speeds are not because of some spywares.
It has been over 3 months now and I'm really pi$$ed off by the slow speed.
4-5 friends have also complained about it and now we all are looking to change to BSNL, hope this will teach Airtel ppl a lesson when 5 of us will go to there main office and ask for disconnections.

i have seen my friends using airtel 128 and they aren't getting more than 11-12 kbps he is right bout the speeds of airtel

Back