BSNL Billing error!!! Help!!!

vij said:
Made a file including the form, bill and complaint letter and filed it to the commercial officer...Il have to honor the bill for now...Hopefully they will credit the money. Hoping for the best...

Btw, my wife is pretty good at PR and handling these issues...:p
Although, I did find sids remark pretty funny.
Haha, similar thing happened. We honoured the bill, NOTHING credited till now.

http://www.techenclave.com/broadband-forum/help-with-bsnl-billing-issue-111058.html

What plan does you portal read btw?

The main trouble is the people bsnl keeps to interact with customer are invariably idiots who also hate their job.

I've gotten charged for 4 days net for the whole month (27-31st of last month) coz the unlimited plans are charged for the whole month. I actually knew this beforehand and was trying to write a letter than I be given the connection on the first week of whatever month and if they can do that then give me a month later but the lady insisted that I'd only get charged for 4/30 x 750.
I guess the only reason I stick with this is coz I've never had much downtime with the bsnl bb no matter how bad the customer support is. Also in my experience the concerned sde(external) is probably the person who can actually help you guys out.

smAsh said:
Only a fool can say such thing in present world. :mad:

i'm not the foremost authority on women's equality rights, but given time and ample experience with the fairer sex, you sir WILL become a believer:)
There are certain boundaries that should never be crossed....trust me on this one:)
so much for the wise guy i quoted
Eazy said:
I agree, he has not met my wife. She wears the pants in this house. Whenever I have a bad situation such as the one of the OP of this thread I push my wife in front and let her do all the talking. :p

i'm not gonna even reply to this one:no:
vij said:
Btw, my wife is pretty good at PR and handling these issues...:p
Although, I did find sids remark pretty funny.

ALAS! someone with a sense of humour:hap2:
virus32win said:
That fool also unaware from hidden extra ordinary powers of woman's :eek:hyeah:

very mature:bleh:

Tata has no coverage in my area...so paid up BSNL...

But I have got into more trouble... Paid Tata guys 4k odd...

Now they tell me my area is not covered... Spoke to Tata customer care and they refuse to return the money immediately. They say refund cant be made before 2months... I had particularly asked the guy who had come to collect the money if I would be refunded immediately if theres no range and he had said yes.

This is so wrong!

vij said:
Tata has no coverage in my area...so paid up BSNL...

But I have got into more trouble... Paid Tata guys 4k odd...
Now they tell me my area is not covered... Spoke to Tata customer care and they refuse to return the money immediately. They say refund cant be made before 2months... I had particularly asked the guy who had come to collect the money if I would be refunded immediately if theres no range and he had said yes.
This is so wrong!

have you paid by cheque? then they wouldn't encash it as there is no coverage.. Wait for a month. The cheque along with the application form will be sent to your postal address. Happened in my case

Back