BSNL broadband - Could this be true...

Switch

Skilled
I just called BSNL help line desk to enquire about my account and i asked the lady on the other side weather i qulify for the unlimited download limit or not... She replied yes... Then i further asked her that till what time is this scheme running... I meant till what date... To my amazement she replied the scheme has been extended... To what date she dosent know but the said that the scheme has been extended... I dont trust BSNL's help line so anybody amongst you uysing BSNL can enquire at your end redarding the same... And if it true then guys... We just got the Best Brondband service till date

500 Bucks 256 KBps Bandwidth Unlimited Download Limit... What else one can ask for...

Switch said:
I just called BSNL help line desk to enquire about my account and i asked the lady on the other side weather i qulify for the unlimited download limit or not... She replied yes... Then i further asked her that till what time is this scheme running... I meant till what date... To my amazement she replied the scheme has been extended... To what date she dosent know but the said that the scheme has been extended... I dont trust BSNL's help line so anybody amongst you uysing BSNL can enquire at your end redarding the same... And if it true then guys... We just got the Best Brondband service till date

500 Bucks 256 KBps Bandwidth Unlimited Download Limit... What else one can ask for...
did you get ur bill yet?

:( and i ll regret not shifting to noida

keep us updated switch,

this can really be the best thing ever :D
:( i wonder if its applicable to mtnl

best boradband in the country.....just for a while. the time has only been extended. If they make it permanent, then its another story.

[offtopic]

edited the title of this thread for technical reasons

[/ok.. get back to topic now]

Edit;

mention not, switch bhai

Back