Bsnl broadband problem

soulman

Disciple
I have been experiencing a broadband problem where the internet freezes now and then. Dont know what's happening.:(:(

But then suddenly it goes back to normal. Again after some time again same thing happens... There is no particular timing it just goes off randomly.

I am frustrated with this, doesnt allow me to upload or download peacefully. The bsnl phone is also not proper with noise distortion takin place when i pickup the handset receiver.
Please some one help me.

Hi, it may be problem with your PC. First Scan the system for virus/malwares.

What browser are you using? Install chrome/firefox latest versions.

soulman said:
I have been experiencing a broadband problem where the internet freezes now and then. Dont know what's happening.:(:(

But then suddenly it goes back to normal. Again after some time again same thing happens... There is no particular timing it just goes off randomly.

I am frustrated with this, doesnt allow me to upload or download peacefully. The bsnl phone is also not proper with noise distortion takin place when i pickup the handset receiver.

Please some one help me.

Please check the incoming phone wire connections. If the connections are loose or dirty the signal level will be attenuated.

Lodge a complaint with BSNL for noise in the line. By own you can try, replace line cables, redo joints if any. Post ADSL statistics screenshot for further help.

When the Internet freezes, does your ADSL link breaks too? If you also have noise in your phone you will have to lodge a complaint and get that repaired too for the internet to work properly.

BTW, if only Internet stops working and not your whole computer, and other programs work normally, this has nothing to do with viruses and malwares in your system. Internet won't work properly till there is noise in the phone line.

problem is with ur phone cable,replace the cable or check the joints if any...

ur adsl signal is not getting full strength due to faulty cable line....

Yr line will have to be checked after the nearest DSLAM from where yr connection is switched. If the issue goes to the right engineer, yr issue will be solved.... but normally this is taken take by the local lines man who know nothing abt anything!

baccilus said:
When the Internet freezes, does your ADSL link breaks too? If you also have noise in your phone you will have to lodge a complaint and get that repaired too for the internet to work properly.

BTW, if only Internet stops working and not your whole computer, and other programs work normally, this has nothing to do with viruses and malwares in your system. Internet won't work properly till there is noise in the phone line.

Yes that is the issue with phone line, it wasnt proper.

Back