BSNL Connective problem.

vishwaswish

Disciple
My dataone connection is down since a fortinight. wen i first compliant abt the same to BSNL there told it was bcoz of my router(asus AAM6000EV) n told since it was a private modem there can't help. So took a new modem(DNA A211-i) from them. But still problem continues..........wen i checked the modem Diagonostics i got the following result

46856766.png

i'm not sure but still don't the primary n secondry DNS servers should have a different address rite

67231740.png

it's been more then a week no one from BSNL came to check the problem. can anybody help me figure out where the problem is.............

the primary and secondary dns servers are wrong.

they should be something like:

P - 218.248.240.181

S - 218.248.240.23

Or:

P - 61.1.96.69 and S - 61.1.96.71

If it connects to net default gateway should start with 59.92.xx.xx

Use this to troubleshoot your settings.

alternatively use open dns servers if none of the above work.

Your ADSL link is down. There is no ADSL link so modem is showing 192.168.1.1 as DNS servers. File a complaint at 1500 and talk to your SDO/Account officer.

Thanks @ 6pack n smAsh.

The problem was at BSNL end. bsnl CC as of crack pots. Finally, called my SDO/Account officer He guided me on the phone for nearly a hour. Now it's working.

Infact my Account officer had called me a long time ago abt the problem since CC ppl told my line will work from morning automatically(bcoz of some server prob) i told him it's working(i no it's my fault).

Back