Bsnl Data Card (evdo) lost.( hmm not sure)

h4x0R

Adept
I lost my bsnl evdo card. I used the card in night and disconnected from the lappy and kept somewhere in the room. I have searched but I cant seem to find anything. :mad:

1)Can i disconnect evdo service (temporarily)

2)If i disconnect the service for a while? Can i get it reactivated again!

3) (Note: I got Evdo card on rental basis). :tongue:

What Should i do now?

1) If I tell them the card is damaged or (burned accidentally Will they provide another card?

if yes whats the cost? :ashamed:

2)If i tell them that its lost what will they Do??? Will they provide another card if yes whats the cost? :huh:

3) I got the card on rental basis if i want to disconnect the service now? what is the procedure? Since i dont have the card with me. Will they ask me to pay the card price?

4) Can i get refund coz at the time of applying for the connection! they said minimum hiring period is 3 months. After using for 3 months if u disconnect U will get your money back. I have been using this service for over 5 months?

Can i get refund In the present scenario. :huh:

5) If i disconnect and settle the whole matter. Then later if i found the device (card) can i get it reconnected again.

6) I was just wondering that if someone takes the card on rental basis at first then he wants to buy the card. Is it possible? is there any option like this for bsnl evdo?

please help me out! ( Is there any way to getting away with this)

1,2,3) you need to check with bsnl for exact amount,

4) once everything is returned back they will return the security deposit after few months.

5) yes, you can opt to buy the card later or in the middle of service.

Back