BSNL Dataone - 1350 plan - stuck @512kbps

Haddock

Adept
Hey guys,

I'm using dataone 1350 plan for 2+years, never had any major issue with it.

but now I'm in a weired situation , last months' data usage crossed 20GB (2mbps), so the speed (27th January onwards) was at 512kbps, which is normal.

I thought the speed will get reset yesterday (31st jan) at midnight but it didnt.

even now the speed is stuck at 64KBps max.

tried dataone + speed test, but same result - 64KBps :(

yesterday, between 12am to 1am, the modem/connection restarted atleast 10 times, disturbing my tf2 game :\
anyone else with this plan or bsnl FUP plans, are you getting reduced speed or normal?

Haddock said:
Hey guys,

I'm using dataone 1350 plan for 2+years, never had any major issue with it.

but now I'm in a weired situation , last months' data usage crossed 20GB (2mbps), so the speed (27th January onwards) was at 512kbps, which is normal.

I thought the speed will get reset yesterday (31st jan) at midnight but it didnt.

even now the speed is stuck at 64KBps max.

tried dataone + speed test, but same result - 64KBps :(

yesterday, between 12am to 1am, the modem/connection restarted atleast 10 times, disturbing my tf2 game :\

anyone else with this plan or bsnl FUP plans, are you getting reduced speed or normal?
Its normal.

Wait till 2morrow morning if speed not change then complaint to BSNL.

well... the month doesn't nessarily change at 31st, I mean it depends on the billing period.. It might be the 2-3rd of the month also...

i have the same UL1350 plan , it has been upgraded to 4MBPS for the first 20Gb and then 512kbps, call 1500 and complain to them, should be solved within 4-5hrs

Giridegr8 said:
i have the same UL1350 plan , it has been upgraded to 4MBPS for the first 20Gb and then 512kbps, call 1500 and complain to them, should be solved within 4-5hrs
:O

are you getting 4mbps?

btw, my speed got restored for few hours yesterday, but now its got stuck @ ~1mbps

this is what i'm getting now,

:mad:
btw, my internet plan is normal 1350 plan, it NOT a combo plan.

maybe thats whys there's no speed upgrade?

anyways just came from work, will call bsnl tomorrow morning for complaint.

Exactly in the same boat

Never get 2mbps speeds

Stuck at 512 all the time

Luckily my company pays so never complained

Sh1t3

I am in the 1350 plan with zero rental for more than 2 yes

sorry offtopic

@ramanujpatro &haddock

so if you start DLing a large torrent file say 85GB

would your speed get refreshed and downgraded after 20gb of DL?

what if you don't turn off the connection at all?

sorry, was busy with packing, moving to new home :D

now, i'm in hunt for a economical 3G plan as @ my new home location, BSNl said they'll take 6months to give us landline connection, Airtel doesnt have ll conections there & reliance +tata say they cant guarantee signal strength there. :(

At Moga(PB) speed test shows 3.5MB+, sometime 5MB+ on HM 500 Plan.Torrents during night unlimited average at 350KB to 450KB/s.

1176021445.png

1176025157.png

@ OP

Call customer care regarding the slow speeds. Lodge a complaint from BSNL portal, better if you can directly contact the nodal officer.

sorry didnt mention, speed came to normal on 5th/6th of FEb, but it was very inconsistent, sometimes it'd show 30Kbps speed & sometimes 204KBps

but no worries, i'm moving to new house :D

even i have same plan even i cross more than 30 gb fup and i got proper speed 512 kbps last more than months

and fup total suck these day and no faster broadband in future :|

Back