BSNL EVDO in Wadgaon Sheri, Pune or nearby ?

I am looking for a bsnl evdo service in pune. there is absolutely almost no wired option in my areaa.

can get the device, but the problem is, that the bsnl engineer wont come to my place and check it.

as it depends a lot on the distance from the tower, am wondering if anyone has a evdo in pune and has tried it in around wadgaon sheri/kalyani nagar.

i really dont need gud download speeds, but yeah, sud be just fast enough for regular surfing.

bitsandpieces said:
I am looking for a bsnl evdo service in pune. there is absolutely almost no wired option in my areaa.

can get the device, but the problem is, that the bsnl engineer wont come to my place and check it.

as it depends a lot on the distance from the tower, am wondering if anyone has a evdo in pune and has tried it in around wadgaon sheri/kalyani nagar.

i really dont need gud download speeds, but yeah, sud be just fast enough for regular surfing.

Can understand your delimma, some months back, I had made a similar request and wished if someone could loan there usb sticks. Well no one came forward.
So all the best.

~LT

linuxtechie said:
Can understand your delimma, some months back, I had made a similar request and wished if someone could loan there usb sticks. Well no one came forward.
So all the best.

~LT

yepp saw that thread. did you get a evdo ? i will in the end if no one comes ahead buy it n then see kya hota hai.

bitsandpieces said:
yepp saw that thread. did you get a evdo ? i will in the end if no one comes ahead buy it n then see kya hota hai.

Nope man, I did go ahead anyway, but then BSNL wasn't offering any more connection. Did they open again?

~LT

linuxtechie said:
Nope man, I did go ahead anyway, but then BSNL wasn't offering any more connection. Did they open again?

~LT

well, a local phone shop waala guy told me that in case you want it, i can provide it to you in 15 days. yerwada exchange guys say, that it is not in stock now

bitsandpieces said:
well, a local phone shop waala guy told me that in case you want it, i can provide it to you in 15 days. yerwada exchange guys say, that it is not in stock now

Puzzling!

So what does it mean?

~LT

Bump for the thread.

Anyone using evdo service in pune? I need a review/ trial (if possible) in sadashiv peth area. Have to get out of useless dataone plans.

Back