BSNL EVDO - Question about Sierra 595u and 598u...!!

can anyone backup the firmware of their ac2766 that is working with Bsnl evdo and share? you can use QPST for taking backup. thanks

I am unable to recharge my bsnl evdo since last three months. i have been trying to recharge it with rs.55 ( one day unlimited) and rs.20 (validity extension) usimg freecharge and paytm but it fails everytime. It used to work fine 4 months ago.

I believe its time to visit bsnl exchange for their help but will they ask for original prithvi ue100 card?

Another question: i have been using micromax 310c datacard with my evdo. This datacard doesnt show any incoming message (so i cant find out if sim is getting recharged or if it has any validity left)

Does zte ac2766 unlocked datacard support sms feature?

I am unable to recharge my bsnl evdo since last three months. i have been trying to recharge it with rs.55 ( one day unlimited) and rs.20 (validity extension) usimg freecharge and paytm but it fails everytime. It used to work fine 4 months ago.

I believe its time to visit bsnl exchange for their help but will they ask for original prithvi ue100 card?

Another question: i have been using micromax 310c datacard with my evdo. This datacard doesnt show any incoming message (so i cant find out if sim is getting recharged or if it has any validity left)

Does zte ac2766 unlocked datacard support sms feature?
My AC2766 did not support sms.

The validity recharge denomination changed from 20 to 21 rupees. Try recharging with 21 rupees
Can anyone share the firmware version file after taking backup using QPST?
thanks

@haritr

Thanks a lot guys. Getting a special recharge done by local mobile shop did the trick. validity extended and STV plan activated for unlimited usage. It seems like paytm, freecharge would no longer work for evdo (atleast in my case)

@rareravi
I will give BSNL recharge portal a try next month. Thanks for your suggestion.

Back