BSNL Home 500 General Plan No more available for year subscription atm

I was on Home 500 General Plan (which gives you 2.5 GB limit and night unlimited usage)

I went for 1 year subscription

(which enables you to just pay for 10 months, and get th service for 12)

For me it will be ending up this month or next, so I was thinking of reviewing it.

But it seems they have removed this plan from Subsctiption

I went today to Commercial head in broadband section, and he went through the software

(nb: BSNL peoples have changed the software used by its employees completely)

After browsing through here and there he told, My Plan is not showing "committed" suffix anymore so it cant be subscribed for 12 months atm./

When I asked how come 250 and 750 plan are still Committed while Home 500 which is quite popular of a plan is not (after getting few glimpse of his monitor)

And I asked can the demand note be cut manually, on this he told this as per new rules and it cant be unless its done away from above itself!!

Though he noted down about it, and told to come after few days.

I am not sure whether anything will change in few days./

So I want to hear from you people, any update on this in your place??

I'm also using the same Home 500 plan for the past one year, but I'm paying only for monthly basis. Till now this scheme has not been withdrawn by BSNL. (At least on my circle!)

If I am not wrong OP is not talking about withdrawl of plan but of scheme of annual payment.

My suggestion to OP : Meet the Commercial Officer or AOTR to know the exact information.

^^

mrbgupta, thanks for clarifying...

yes I am talking about yearly subsctiption (obvioualy the plan has not been withdrawn, I am and will be still using it)

mrbgupta you are right the new changed name for the Plan is BSNL FN 500 (as I inferred from its cost and features, matching with mine).

Also I have aleady met Commerical officer,

mrbgupta if you would have gone through my thread closely I have mentioned about that

I went today to Commercial head in broadband section, and he went through the software

(nb: BSNL peoples have changed the software used by its employees completely)

After browsing through here and there he told, My Plan is not showing "committed" suffix anymore so it cant be subscribed for 12 months atm./

Anyways I will be getting back to him again with the printout of the page, showing the exact plan name. Seems I have to show him yearly sibscribable feature is available for it as per tarrif issued by BSNL./

The only issue is he told, its was not showing committed.

NB: As per commercial officer , all yearly subscribable plan has comitted mentioned with the plan in the software!!

I have to show him committed means this => "
Commited Period for FREE MODEM** "

mrbgupta said:
If CO can't resolve your problem , meet AOTR.
Well its confirm there is no Yearly Subscription on the 500 and 500 C+ Plan anymore. This was confirmed by a CDR Officer.

Henceforth it reflect in the new CDR software therefore he cant issue demand not for the same as its

no more manual and they have to stick to options what CDR provides to them!!

Hence Commercial Officer and Account Officers are all helpless regarding this.. :p

PS: Well the name that reflects in the site is outdated and the actuall name visible in their CDR Software is:-

BBG FN 500 or Home 500 is now known as Home 500 Genereal Area

BBG FN Combo 600 or Home 500C+ is now known as Home 500 Combo Plus Genereal Area

Back