Bsnl introduces 100Mbps plan in Pune

when will broadband come to india? my village still doesnt have a UL broadband only the 512kbps one from BSNL :(.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dOm1naTOr said:
aah, crap. First ask them to bring atleast 1mbps unlimited for 840/- without FUP.

I will pay even Rs 1000 for that :(.

84k ?

*Opens wallet & checks*
*Opens onilne bank accounts & check balances*
*curse,swear, F, <your_fav_swer_here> on BSNL & closes window*

thats crazy...indian broadband will always remain a joke compared to foreign broadband

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Broadband scene is increasing by leaps & bounds in India.... TRAI has increased the min. broadband speed to a whooping 512kbps from its earlier max (or should one say min) speed of 256kbps. They will again increase it to 2Mbps from 1st Jan 2015. (Don't bet on it though)...

Can this connection not be used to resell to other people? Let's say you get 100mbps. Sell 1mbps to a 100 odd people in your area for Rs 1000 each, and you'll be rich by Rs 16000.

double-facepalm.jpg

HailStonE said:
Broadband scene is increasing by leaps & bounds in India.... TRAI has increased the min. broadband speed to a whooping 512kbps from its earlier max (or should one say min) speed of 256kbps. They will again increase it to 2Mbps from 1st Jan 2015. (Don't bet on it though)...

ohh man 2015. when world moves to 1Gbps speeds we will be struggling for 2mbps. dont forget the charges(monthly rentals) will rise too.

Back