BSNL JTO 2009 Application.

dkt433

Disciple
Hey guys i have a question regarding this BSNL JTO 2009 Application. I got a microsoft word file which has all the information regarding the job offer, however i am confused on how to send the application, the word file says:

Original advertisement or photocopy of the format in the advertisement must not be used for applying and in case a candidate submits such an application the same will not be entertained. The given application format must be separately typed. The specimen of the application form is included in this advertisement. Neatly typed [only on one side of paper] copy in A4 size [30 cms. X 20 cms.] may be used for making application.

So what does this mean,

1. Do i need to type the whole application on the computer and send it

or

2. I need to type it on a typewriter and send it.

The above statement is for applicants who apply after reading the advertisement in newspaper. Since you have the word file hence no need to type it again. Simply make it fit on A4 page layout(I hope it is already in the word file you got) and get it print.

vinay_0007 said:
almost everyone I know have applied for bsnl.. thanks to recession...low paying secure jobs are back in action....

With the pay revision jto's will easily make somewhere around 25-30k p.m which is a imo a neat sum to have for someone in the smaller cities especially. And navaratna's would be 30-40k.

chiron said:
With the pay revision jto's will easily make somewhere around 25-30k p.m which is a imo a neat sum to have for someone in the smaller cities especially. And navaratna's would be 30-40k.

25-30k for Freshers Are u sure? :huh:

within a decade of time ,what BSNL/MTNL will have where by more than 70-80% of telephony related services going to be under private sector.

In case of My state Kerala -just read Idea is miles ahead of other cellular providers in market share followed by Vodafone,Airtel and BSNL at a 4th place albeit got better and cheap rates.

consider this.

h4x0R said:
25-30k for Freshers Are u sure? :huh:

I think the new payscale has already been implemented in bsnl. I'm not sure but the basic of jtos is around 8k+ and considering the 2.4 times increase making basic of 19k then with the other components it definintely comes close to 30k.

I think fresher's amount for PSU's in general is on par with IT companies but the increments yearly would be fixed at a few hundred.

Back