BSNL New FTTH plans

swatkats

Skilled
BSNL has Introduced new plans which Start from Rs.3999 which offers 10mbps up to 50Gb and 512kbps as Post FUP speed. The Top end plan with an Price tag of Rs.16999 offers 100mbps till 200Gb and 2mbps as Post FUP speeds.

However Present BSNL ADSL broadband subscribers can upgrade to FTTH and continue the ADSL Broadband plans.

Below are the FTTH Tariff plans which are Effective from 01-September-2013
BSNL-FTTH-2013.png

http://telecomadda.com/2013/09/01/bsnl-introduces-new-ftth-tariff-plans/

ADSL Plans can be availed on FTTH. Hmm... Too Pricey!

The 100Mbps ul plan was around 80k per month I think. But it was true 100Mbps throughout without fup or speed reduction.
Probably since many people are now ditching Bsnl for other ISP's, they have come up with these speed reduction plans.

What is the best plan FTTH has for around 30-40 GB FUP ? I see all of the plans are too costly for home user.
Mtnl has 10mbos for 10k a year.. And they will lay the fibre cables if they get at least 5-10 connections from the same location..

The 100Mbps ul plan was around 80k per month I think. But it was true 100Mbps throughout without fup or speed reduction.
Probably since many people are now ditching Bsnl for other ISP's, they have come up with these speed reduction plans.
One of my Friend and his brother wanted an 100mbit/s Connection for their office and home use.
We Went to the local provider in that area and asked for an 100mbit/s unlimited quote, as the present uptime/Reliability was Good It was worth looking in to their services.
Friend got a quote of Rs.22,000+ taxes. BSNL 100mbit/s pricing is 4 Times Costly and moreover their crappy network.

It Seems Broadband Prices have Dropped significantly. :)

Back