Budget ~2K Wireless/Bluetooth Sturdy Earphones

mallik

Adept
I had a pair of Aukey B40 which I got from the US which lasted me a couple of years. I am not much of an audiophile, and am looking for something which lasts at least a couple of years with normal usage, and at the lowest price. I stay in Mussoorie so warranty and returns will be a pain in the backside.

I have had these House of Marley wired earphones which I have been using for more than 4 years now, and will keep buying again if these go bad. I use them on my desktop, or when my Bluetooth pair runs out of battery.

I would appreciate a similar sturdy, no nonsense earphone. I looked at MIVI Duopods M20, One Plus Z and Oppo M31. They all seem to have inflated price now, incidentally in the Flipkart electronic sale!

I use the Oppo Enco W11 IIRC. It's pretty good for what I do but I am not an audiophile. Got it for 2K. It's a pretty decent pair of TWS. How much are you seeing the M31 for? I heard that's the best in this budget.

I'm looking for one too!
Let me know what you get. I heard that the OnePlus is the best but can any owner personally confirm? Can't rely on Amazon and Flipkart reviews.

How is this deal? I know it's double the budget, but if they are significantly better, and the price is a steal, I can push my budget.

People have recommended that a lot here, on thsi forum. Let's see what others say.

How is this deal? I know it's double the budget, but if they are significantly better, and the price is a steal, I can push my budget.

I own these. They are very good. In a world where Realme and OP’s sub par buds cost 3.5-4.5k, the 65t is great value for money.
I had to get it changed under warranty once for low battery life. Other than that, all is good. Probably the best call quality and sound quality of any tws around that price bracket.

I own these. They are very good. In a world where Realme and OP’s sub par buds cost 3.5-4.5k, the 65t is great value for money.
I had to get it changed under warranty once for low battery life. Other than that, all is good. Probably the best call quality and sound quality of any tws around that price bracket.
Build quality?

So these wireless type earphones last like 2 years, at most? Read many reviews attesting to this, that no matter what you buy, how expensive it is, it's never going to last more than 2 years. I am not sure whether this is a joke but asking to them those who have been using wireless earphones for a while now.

So these wireless type earphones last like 2 years, at most? Read many reviews attesting to this, that no matter what you buy, how expensive it is, it's never going to last more than 2 years. I am not sure whether this is a joke but asking to them those who have been using wireless earphones for a while now.
not sure about that. Jabra gives 2 years warranty on elite 75 and 85. If the life was 2 years then the warranty would’ve been very expensive for them. Not counting the gimmicky extra year of dust and water resistance warranty for elite 65s.

i have 4 year old wireless headphones runninh great. Havent been so long for the earphones though.

Back