PC Peripherals Budget gaming mouse which one??

Aakash

Adept
hi guys, I have Razer abyssus , been using it for 2 yrs for my laptop and Microsoft sidewinder x5 mouse for desktop,..Want to buy a new mouse ,..I have short listed a few, kindly give yr suggetions..Logitech g300 or g400,.. roccat base model.. .. I like the razer's sturdy feel,and presicion,,,,, Microsoft sidewinder lacks the feel, ..it is precise and all but feels a bit loose,,..So, kindly suggest me a good cheap gaming mouse..

Wats ur budget?

Less than 2k,go for g400.
Thanks prateeks..
But I want to know if g400 is better than g300 in ways other than dpi of the two..
As, the looks of g300 is much better than the looks of g400...With lighting and all..
Also, Are these g300 and g400 Logitech, better than razer abyssus,..

Thanks prateeks..
But I want to know if g400 is better than g300 in ways other than dpi of the two..
As, the looks of g300 is much better than the looks of g400...With lighting and all..
Also, Are these g300 and g400 Logitech, better than razer abyssus,..

G400 is better than abyssus and g300.earlier g400 used to be mx518.

Death Adder is good but, above 2k...

G400 is better than abyssus and g300.earlier g400 used to be mx518.

Death Adder is good but, above 2k...

I think it is better to go with G400 than deathadder. No point buying a deathadder when u can get same or greater performance - razer logo and lighting on G400.

I am using a deathadder :)

I think it is better to go with G400 than deathadder. No point buying a deathadder when u can get same or greater performance - razer logo and lighting on G400.

I am using a deathadder :)
Thanks, a lot for the help.
I think I will go for Logitech g400 then.

Back