PC Peripherals Budget Gaming mouse

4m!7

Adept
My friend is looking for a gaming mouse and a pad for it. I suggested him mx518 and ss qck mini. But he is not satisfied with only one option available , by my knowledge there isn't any other combo which performs similar or better. So am I right? Or are there others too?
Budget-2k (max) mouse+pad

Increase budget a ill bit and grab Razer Deathadder
And grab a stealseries mat..

Else u can try these combo!

Mx18 + SteelSeries MX518 glide+ SS mat = Rockz!!!!!

Other mouse come under 2k range is razer salmosa anf Microsoft Intelli 3.0

4m!7 said:
My friend is looking for a gaming mouse and a pad for it. I suggested him mx518 and ss qck mini. But he is not satisfied with only one option available , by my knowledge there isn't any other combo which performs similar or better. So am I right? Or are there others too?
Budget-2k (max) mouse+pad
check the below link out.. The m6880 is a very good gaming mouse in its class..one of my fren had it and he recommends it over the MX 518. But again its dependent on the user himself. Whatever suits him best in terms of comfort & agility.

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/gigabyte-gaming-mouse-oversize-mouse-pads-160759.html

also u can check this review :
Review: Gigabyte GM-M6880 gaming mouse Technology Info

Within than budget it will be tough to get both good mouse and pad. The Intelli 1.1 is a good mouse for 1.5k but its not available anywhere. Check in amazon. You will only get a small pad in that budget, like the QcK Mini.

I use the MS Intelli 3.0 and Steelseries Qck+

Mouse used to cost around 2.1k 1.5 years back, dunno about the latest prices. Pad costs 1.8k, very good combo for right handers..

how much is the death adder now? can anyone post market threads related to the death adder here?

^Death ADDEr 2.5k minimum. its not the most comfortable but deadly in right hands.
For those who cant tolerate getting pwned in CS matches DA is the answer.

And for ppl who want to play offline even a 400 bucks logitech will do + decent mat. No sense in buying mx 518 and playing GTA4, WOW etc

other options within 2.5k is SS kinzu, MS Sidewinder X5.

Back