Budget 31-40k Budget Gaming PC Build

Abys

Recruit
Hi Experts,
I am planning to build a PC for basic gaming for my Kids. My budget is around 30K. I have chosen the below components. Please let me know if these parts are compatible among themselves. Please feel free to suggest a change.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8 GB DDR4
Storage: Western Digital Green SN350 NVMe SSD 240 GB
PSU: Antec VP450P Plus
Case: Ant Esports ICE-130AG Mid Tower Computer Case

The parts are compatible but you are missing one key thing. The GPU. Ryzen 5 3600 is not an APU which means you'll have a buy a discrete graphics card. Otherwise you won't have any display.

DS3H is the lowest tier board from Gigabyte. ASRock B450M Pro4 is a better option at similar price point.

Finally, do not cheap out on PSU. A low quality one is a safety hazard and can fry your components. At least spend a few hundreds more and get Cooler Master MWE 450 V2.

30k is a low budget for gaming. Go for 5600g since it has good integrated graphics and you don't have to buy a GPU.

Ofc it won't be that powerful, but kids can game easily. And buy a 500GB SSD. The difference is very less between 250GB and 500GB SSDs.

As mentioned above, what stands out to me is that there's no GPU, so would recommend an apu like the 5600g, and a less commonly mentioned change i would recommend would be going for a better PSU, along the lines of a Cooler master MWE maybe, should never compromise on a PSU.

Back