Budget 31-40k budget gaming pc

BeastMaster

Disciple
1. What is your budget?
28K to 32k

2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name -component brand and model)
mine old pc is 8 yrs old

3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name -component brand and model)
nothing

4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
CPU - Gigabyte or Asus Motherboard - with atleast 2 Nos USB3 and 2 to 3 Nos SATA 6Gbps. and having hybrid crossfire support
GPU - ati under budget of 6k
Cabinet - under 2k budget
Ram - 8GB

5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component?
this is final

6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer) Lamington

7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware?
Gaming n Watching HD movies

9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
I am open to all

10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
Strategy - Civilization 4 FPS - Crysis, medal of honor, crisis 3,
call of duty - ghosts, hitman -absolution etc

11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage.
Gaming & Desktop - 1920 x 1080

12. Are you looking to overclock? No

13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 8 64 bit

^^ modifying your config a little :D but Iguess 500GB HDD comes around at 3.4k anyway, here the edited config :

FX 4300 @ 6.7k
78LMT-USB3 @ 4.2k
WD Blue 500 GB @ 3k
Antec VP450 @2.7k
any local cabinet @1k
Dell s2240L @8.7k
Asus optical drive (1000) - just borrow/Use a PD to install windows and drivers
Cheap KB+Mouse combo @ Rs.0.3k
HD6670 1GB GDDr5 @ 5.5k

^^ modifying your config a little :D but Iguess 500GB HDD comes around at 3.4k anyway, here the edited config :

FX 4300 @ 6.7k
78LMT-USB3 @ 4.2k
WD Blue 500 GB @ 3k
Antec VP450 @2.7k
any local cabinet @1k
Dell s2240L @8.7k
Asus optical drive (1000) - just borrow/Use a PD to install windows and drivers
Cheap KB+Mouse combo @ Rs.0.3k
HD6670 1GB GDDr5 @ 5.5k

Sir,
I have been reading your responses since long time. here i would like to ask why did you not suggest ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti 1GB 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card. Is it not good for above mentioned configuration.
Kindly tell me.

suggesting a GTX 650 Ti / Ti boost will overshoot Op's budget by at-least 6-8k but with the above cpu and psu but if Op can get then a GTX 650 Ti Boost will be a very good option for his config.

suggesting a GTX 650 Ti / Ti boost will overshoot Op's budget by at-least 6-8k but with the above cpu and psu but if Op can get then a GTX 650 Ti Boost will be a very good option for his config.
Thanks for your response. May i ask u one question here for me. I have i5 3570 (Processor), Intel Original Motherboard (DH77KC) Seasonic S12II 520 Watts (Power Supply) 8 GB RAM (Kingston made 1600) 500 gb Seagate Hard disk, Dell Monitor S2240L . I am keen to purchase ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti 1GB 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card. Would it suit to my mentioned configuration properly.
Awaiting your valuable remarks.

Back